Paint and Body Work

HeloCrewChief

I have an original paint 87 GN with some minor hail damage and a rusty right hand rocker panel. Any reputable shops in N.C., VA, or S.C. Im located in North Carolina and on a $5,000 budget.

pAINT & BODY

Hey,
Im taking my 87 WE4 to a man tomorrow to see about the same repairs (except rust). He works for a large body shop in Fuquay. He is doing this in his own shop though, Near Lillington. I will let you know what he says about my car. He will be "rolling out" the hail damage, like dent wizards.

Body works in Jacksonville, Nc they do great work and you will go home with about 2000 in hand my car is bad meaning the work it needs

Body work..

OK I took my car to see the man this morning. I asked about your car too, He does not do "Restos" Just repairs.. ie. wrecks ect. He did say he could get a majority of my hail dents out for around 400. But he cannot get to it for 2 months. :eek: I may wait or may check out another dent repair co, I dont know yet, Good luck with yours!

Yes that's the name of the shop. I will get you the number when I get home. They are open M-F from 0800 until 1700 I think.

Good shop next door to my office here in Albemarle, NC. About 2 hours from Fay. He does super work. $5,000 should get you a show car finish here. Let me know.
Conrad

Ask for Jeff, he is the owner of this place. He did my GN and did a great job. His phone number is 757-435-6919

Tell him Ed(the guy that bought the 87 GN off of him) sent you.
Posted some pics of his work. All door jams, Trunk, and inner hood portions were painted as well.

Production Offroad

Attachments

• 17 apr 10 050.jpg
    17 apr 10 050.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 159
  • 17 apr 10 057.jpg
    17 apr 10 057.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 148
  • 17 apr 10 055.jpg
    17 apr 10 055.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 153
Thanks

Thank you everyone. Found a local guy in Asheboro. He bought some C10 parts off of me and we got to talking. He owns Southern rods and Customs if you want to check them out on facebook. He does one car at a time. He will have the GN for about two months and the price was under $5,000. He does great work. Saw a 32 ford he had just finished before starting mine.

Thank you everyone. Found a local guy in Asheboro. He bought some C10 parts off of me and we got to talking. He owns Southern rods and Customs if you want to check them out on facebook. He does one car at a time. He will have the GN for about two months and the price was under $5,000. He does great work. Saw a 32 ford he had just finished before starting mine.

where in asheboro is this place located, im in need of having some work done as well.

He does the work at his personal shop. 1 car at a time and usually has a long wait. Check him out on facebook. Southern Rods and Customs.