Paging 1FASTWH1 Please Read

ArQuist,
I need you to contact me as well. You have alot of people waiting on parts or their money back!!!!

ArQuist Edwards I have also filed a dispute and you were on the board last night so don't act suprised. JM I am right behind you and anybody else he has failed to fulfill his obligations to needs to be filing complaints and looking into legal action as well. ArQuist you have done this on several boards and the answer is to make it right and move on. What are you going to do???

Wow, looks like I am next in line. $375 shipped for a TA down pipe with dump. I will be contatcting PayPal ASAP to get a dispute going. It smelled like sh!t from the beginning and I should have known better.

Scumbag.

Wow, looks like I am next in line. $375 shipped for a TA down pipe with dump. I will be contatcting PayPal ASAP to get a dispute going. It smelled like sh!t from the beginning and I should have known better.

Scumbag.
Wow sorry to hear this guys, i had a deal with him but he came thru shipping just took a little bit (couple of weeks). Do you guys have his #, i did in my pm box but deleted it, maybe the mods can retrieve it. People normally will come around when you have their #. Sorry
Greg

I was supposed to buy that down-pipe also. I sent payment.

This guy is a real scumbag.

~JM~

You know it's pieces of SH-T like this guy that make it hard on the good guys selling parts. ALL you guys stick to your guns with paypal and nail his AZZ to the wall. He needs a good ole AZZ kicking but MORONS like him have NO conscience !!

I know of at least 5 people now who have sent Arquist Edwards money & have received nothing in return. At least 2 bought the same part. We each need to not only pursue a claim through pay-pal but to also file charges with your local Police Department. I have his address & contact info for anyone that needs it. Please contact me & it will be provided.

Arquist you picked the wrong guy to screw over. :eek:

~JM~

I know of at least 5 people now who have sent Arquist Edwards money & have received nothing in return. At least 2 bought the same part. We each need to not only pursue a claim through pay-pal but to also file charges with your local Police Department. I have his address & contact info for anyone that needs it. Please contact me & it will be provided.

Arquist you picked the wrong guy to screw over. :eek:

~JM~

Is there some sort of "group dispute" we can file with Pay Pal and get the pressure on this guy?? If anyone will be seeking charges they need to speak to the Police Dept. where the offence took place, which I believe is in Monroe, LA. Something tells me that they probably know exactly who Arquist Edwards is.

This guy is a complete BS artist who talks in circles and gets defensive when you ask him even simple questions. I don't want any explanation from him and I'm not giving him any opportunity to "make it right", other then him refunding me immediately.

I just checked into this & you need to start with your local Police Dept & then they will contact the Monroe Dept.

~JM~

He was on the board yesterday guys. I'm sorry to see this happen again to any member of the board. We can't catch them all but I will keep an eye on this to see what happens as well as notify admin so they know what's going on.:)

HMMMMMM I have a brother, uncle,several cousins in La.......not the kind you would like a visit from. Maybe a phone call is in order.

Bryan

HMMMMMM I have a brother, uncle,several cousins in La.......not the kind you would like a visit from. Maybe a phone call is in order.

Bryan

I have an physical address & would gladly buy a few beers for someone to stop by & explain a few things to this loser.

Please feel free to PM me at any time.

~JM~

Any future threats will result in you being banned from this thread.

Any future threats will result in you being banned from this thread.

Jay, when I said they were not the kind of people you would like a visit from what I mean is that they drive cars that have pretty blue light on them...Not a threat at all.

Bryan

Jay, when I said they were not the kind of people you would like a visit from what I mean is that they drive cars that have pretty blue light on them...Not a threat at all.

Bryan

Ok.. police sounds good.

Weekend bump for the newest member of the scumbag family: ladies and gentleman, Mr. Arquist Edwards!!