PA owners, need someone to look at a gn with me.

pro69

I'm going to look at a GN tomorrow morning in Lansdale area, if anyone can meet up and help me with a 2nd opinion on the car it would be appreciated since I'm a newbie. If anyone can just give me a call, meeting the guy about 10:00-10:30 am, my cell is 484-721-3130. Thanks, Adam

He sent me a message saying he was gonna pass on the car. From the pictures it looked like a solid car!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I'm passing on it. I don't want any type of project car, have my chevelle for that, that's part of the reason want a GN, more of a reliable car I can just jump in and go. Something a little more street friendly to. So the gn I looked at is a nice solid overall car for someone that has some time to fix the issues it has . The car was repainted under warranty with last owner but still has fisheye,so now it either needs to be buffed or wet sanded, it needs front bumper fillers replaced which he has 2 sets, ac doesn't work, could be simple or major, brakes are soft, who knows what is wrong there, didn't like how overly hard it shifted, maybe no problem or not? There was oil or gear fluid on bottom of rear cover, and oil in the front a arms,possible other problem? So it just had to many little issues add up, and don't want to spend good money on a car and have to dump more money into it right away.

Get hold of Jim Dunn, he lives down philly way and he has or had a really nice gn for sale, guaranteed no work to be done.

I did talk to Jim, in fact he is the one that listed the GN for the owner I went to look at, and he just did a tuneup on it .

Well your on the right track with him, i thought he had one for sale himself. I think Ed was thinking of selling his also but that may have changed or might already be gone.

I believe Jim had or just sold his own we4 but it needed paint work. This particular GN he listed was for someone else just trying to help them.