Need a ride to pick up a GN

Turbo shawn

I am 20 mins north of Pittsburgh.. need a ride to get a GN an maybe help me look at it if anyone would wanna help out it would me be much appreciated. I would pay for gas an someone’s time with in reason if need be. Thanks guy let me know!!

Yeah i’ll get right on that... I just thought maybe someone would help a fellow GN guy out that’s all an I didn’t ask for a freebie. I offered gas an money for there time. I am sure there’s some retired Buick owners out there. I’ll figure it out no biggie guys... if someone wants to help let me know thanks

shawn I did not see your post until now, would have helped you out. I know i have northeast sectional listed to alert me if any new post's are started in that section, that may have worked a little better, I usually don't look at every post. maybe next time . this post is coming up under Market feedback for me.

The guy took deposit on the car so idk if it’s sold yet so I will keep u posted.. I just don’t like putting deposits on car I am old school if I tell u I will buy something i’ll Buy it hand shakes no good anymore. Anyone else who reads this if anyone has a 25k mile or less car let me know. I won’t pay what eBay sellers are asking I understand the cars value has been up a little but not what some of these guys are selling or asking I should say for them

I read the post hoping you would be close to me. You are not. I would love to help another Buick brother out. Talking Buick on the drive and also looking at the car with you.

The Uber comment was inappropriate and not edifying. Some people don't like looking at a car alone or being alone.

It’s ok buddy. I think I missed out on it but i’ll Find one no biggie I just let people go on here.. no offense to a lot of guys on here at all but... I don’t like a lot of guys that own these cars.... but there are also some really nice guys that own them... guess I am different I try an help people... it’s all greed today.. gimmy gimmy what can I get.. it’s pretty good at age 35 I know that already... I paid a fellow gn guy when he got laid off for a whole summer we worked on my dads gn I bought back off a guy he help me a ton on that car bring that thing back to life... so I know who I am.. I don’t ever try an brag about how much or how many of what I have all that does it make someone look like well... I am sure u can fill the words in.. I appreciate the offer buddy take care