Own new gn front impact strip, set chrome impact bumps, one powder coated black , front spoiler

I'm not sure if this is the case for everyone but I was not able to complete my purchase with this seller. The seller refunded my PayPal claiming there was an issue with his account and all he could do is refund the money to me.
Not trying to ruffle any feathers, but this was my experience.

I'm not sure if this is the case for everyone but I was not able to complete my purchase with this seller. The seller refunded my PayPal claiming there was an issue with his account and all he could do is refund the money to me.
you are correct! i just saw my $150 returned from pay pal!

so mack, am i to assume that these items have already been sold?

I was refunded as well, just this morning:

Daniel Majhor just sent you a full refund for your purchase.
If you have any questions about this refund, please contact Daniel Majhor
Merchant information
Daniel Majhor
mackinblack007@gmail.com
Notes from merchant
[Chargeback scammer froze account.]