Our guns!

Listen to Judge Napolitano talk about Orlando.

Start at 1:55

There was another would be mass bar room shooting that occurred in South or North Carolina I think it was the weekend after Orlando deal. But, none of you have ever heard a word about it because the shooter got mowed down by a concealed carry person in the crowd. And since that doesn't fit their narrative then you will never hear about it. Because they want to take our guns and it is only about their control over us as that is all that is stopping OBummer from donning himself King now.

The thing is there are millions of gun owners in the United States, so if we were a real problem / threat to society then I'm pretty sure they would have known it by now!

Also there are pictures floating around the Orlando ass hat shooter's dad on special tours of White House and Snake (I mean State) Department. Which basically proves he met with Obama and Hillary as these were not public tour type of photos. So if jihad habib's dad from orlando met with them then what was that all about??

All I know is that Japan’s Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto as saying: "You cannot invade mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass." Enough said!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All I know is that Japan’s Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto as saying: "You cannot invade mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass." Enough said!

From what I understand there are 100 million assault rifles in civilians hands.

So why isn't there a mass shooting every hour?

Oh I know. Because the majority of these owners aren't scumbags.

The scum that want our guns know this too. They just us helpless.

D

When government takes away citizens’ right to bear arms it becomes citizens’ duty to take away government’s right to govern.

When any nation mistrusts it’s citizens with guns, it is sending a clear message. It no longer trusts its citizens, because such a government has evil plans.” — George Washington

IMG_2977.JPG View attachment 284146
IMG_2977.JPG

Last edited:
Reminds me of people who despise the police but when they are in trouble who do they call, the police who carry guns.

Maybe not much longer.....

With another "White officers shoot an innocent (but armed) black man" riot ,will it be much longer before the Dumbocrats want to take away Police weapons?

One of my favorite statements: "W/ a gun in my hand, I'm a citizen. Without, I am a subject."
One look at the 3rd world cesspools, and the way they control their "subjects". The first and foremost is gun control. When was the last revolution in NK, Iran, Mexico, China??
If cankles Clinton is in charge, it's a given there will be "problems".

NK in 1950, Iran in 1979, Mexico many times most recent being 1910, China 1940s...just saying.

"Those who hammer their guns into plowshares will plow for those who do not."
Thomas Jefferson

"I ask, Sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."
George Mason
Co-author of the Second Amendment
during Virginia's Convention to Ratify the Constitution, 1788

"What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms."
Thomas Jefferson
to James Madison

It may be getting close to time to remind our "leaders".

Can a brother get a hug and yes that is a pistol in my pocket.

Tossing humor like yesterday's trash. :)

Maybe not much longer.....

With another "White officers shoot an innocent (but armed) black man" riot ,will it be much longer before the Dumbocrats want to take away Police weapons?

The President of NAACP is calling for the Mayor and Police Chief to resign. I guess he didn't take the time to research who they were. Either way, in one of these videos you can see the guy reaching for his pocket and later you can see the arresting officer actually pulling the weapon out of the guys pocket. Crazy!

Careful these videos are very graphic.

If thats a gun and he was reaching it appears justified.

@ seedling. Enough with the pics already. We get it.

D

Clearly the "actor" did not obey said request. I was taught to obey law enforcement and say "Yes sir/mam". The "actor" could have gone home that night but now we have another black man (brother) dead and the media will blow it out of proportion and it will become just another black/white issue.

We all bleed red.

Can a brother get a hug?