Our guns!

EVIL

BANNED FOREVER
With all these attacks picking up pace all over the world at public gatherings, bakeries, airports, sporting event and concerts, which I attend frequently, they want to take away our guns.

When our guns are taken away, we die!

That makes the takers enablers.

These are the same people that made fun of Charleston Hesston when he said
"From my cold dead hands!"

D

fb480ed74c5b90fb8077804710c817e0.jpg

http://m.wistv.com/wistv/db_344871/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=K9OUD2EU

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The average American "citizen" is too stupid and/or self-absorbed to see the reason the politicians want our guns. It IS only the pols who want guns banned, a reasonable person has to ask why this is...

Some tired old bumper stickers but still true.

When guns are outlawed only outlaws will have guns.

And

Gun control isn't about guns. It's about control.

Libs never let these sink in.

Concealed carry in FL, CA, did zip to quell the massacres....All due to the infamous "gun free" zone.
As long as the lyin lefties can assign such to places of large gatherings, this will continue....with/without "gun control".
The perps obviously have sources for guns,don't adhere to the laws, don't care about some idiotic sign...They just do what they do.
As for gun control, the statement about it being all about control, not guns, is 100% accurate.
And, all along, I thot gun control was all about hitting your target.......Stupid me.:bucktooth:

I may tend to get be a tad biased at times regarding guns so have mercy on me...former TX deputy sheriff, born on the 4th of July, related to that other Travis who died at the Alamo thus tolerance of ignorance is a hard pill to swallow...ie "look out for that nerve because it is my last one."

Did I just say that? :D

One of the problems is the big city mentality. They see nothing but the down side of guns. Just what the libs want them to see. The bad thing is they are the ones who will elect our next president. If we could just get people to realize that guns are nothing but tools and if someone wants to kill they will use whatever tool they can get.

One of the problems is the big city mentality. They see nothing but the down side of guns. Just what the libs want them to see. The bad thing is they are the ones who will elect our next president. If we could just get people to realize that guns are nothing but tools and if someone wants to kill they will use whatever tool they can get.

You said it brother! Guns and knives do not kill people, people kill people.

Another issue is social media making mountains out of mole hill's. People act like crime never existed until their time so they blame guns, can't fix stupid. I do not always have my firearm on me but that does not mean I am not armed ;).

Gotta renew my CHL so I can "open carry"....

Last edited:
Social media is for sure a huge problem! People read a text on a picture on the Instagram app and see it as TRUTH and FACT! They don't even bother to fact check!! Scary

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just gave a little old lady a ride home from church. Somehow, the subject of guns came up so I informed her of things like the difference between an AR-15 and a Ruger mini-14. She n ever heard of such a thing! I also pointed out the fact the all the "mass shootings" happen in "gun free zones". Her response was "why do we have them"? What it boils down to is these folks believe what the media and politicians tell them. Why look for the other side of the story. I didn't bother to tell her that she was sitting just a few inches from the little revolver in my pocket.

There is, in my opinion of course, a certain level of responsibility on our part as responsible gun owners too help educate the uneducated. By doing so we help remove the myth that firearm's are the devil and hopefully increase public safety. A life long friend of mine who is a LEO as well as a firearm's instructor for CHL's told me that the myth about firearm's is his biggest hurdle when conducting classes. It is ok if one is ignorant (uninformed) but that is where we come in even if it is in casual conversation and lord knows I do not know everything (jack of all trades and master of none :p).

TX decreased the number of hours for a CHL when in reality they should have been increased the training. I'm going to get my instructors license and see if I can help change things.

My training consisted of the 4 yrs in the military..
The CCW permit took at least 2 hrs...1 to apply, get the FBI check, pay the lady. A 2nd hr to go get it!
We don't mess around in GA!!:smuggrin:

I think we all should go the "no permit needed " route. But, I also think, if one is not familiar with firearms, they should seek training. When I got my CPL [concealed pistol license] in Michigan, we had to jump through all kinds of hoops. Most of the stuff occurred during working hours so I had to take time off work. That loss of wages on top of the over $200 in fees made that little piece of paper quite pricey. Most of that was to discourage people from trying to get a permit.

I think we all should go the "no permit needed " route. But, I also think, if one is not familiar with firearms, they should seek training. When I got my CPL [concealed pistol license] in Michigan, we had to jump through all kinds of hoops. Most of the stuff occurred during working hours so I had to take time off work. That loss of wages on top of the over $200 in fees made that little piece of paper quite pricey. Most of that was to discourage people from trying to get a permit.

Double edged sword but without getting into a long and drawn out, fingers getting raw from typing lol, I agree because the Constitution gives us the right to bear arms and protect our self. I can conceal a long gun if I had the notion.

My problem with being required to obtain a concealed permit does not lie with the time and cost though (Texas specific I guess but unsure). As a former deputy sheriff who the great state of Texas found worthy of openly carrying a firearm even while off duty, putting all others safety above my own, who still maintains a valid Peace Officers license and spends several hundred dollars per training cycle (which is 40hrs every 2yr's) must pay to legally carry a pistol in public!!

I live in swva so screw the libreals on the west coast. You could not pay me to live in ol' shaky. I think it's bs what those Dems are trying to do. Everyone is entitled to their due process no matter what list they are on.

I'm waiting for when the sh!t hits the fan and these "big city" folks find their stores and restaurants are out of food. Wonder how many of these "elitists" have a clue where there groceries come from? A week without grub and they'll be begging for a gun!

CA Governor signed a law requiring people to turn in their high capacity magazines and mandating back ground checks to purchase ammo. Idiot. It is not the size of the magazine but how proficient one is at changing magazines. Three ten round magazines carry the same as one thirty round magazine and would only add a few seconds to the time it takes to fire thirty rounds. West Coast libtards. Everything is so mixed up these days. I mean state governments are trying to infringe on Constitutional issues and the Federal Government is trying to tell states who they have to marry and what bathrooms people can use.

Laws are only obeyed by law abiding people. Criminals by definition do not obey the law. Why can't people understand simple concepts such as this. I think it is so stupid for a business to post "Concealed Guns Prohibited" signs. It's not the concealed guns they have to worry about but the ones that are pulled out and stuck in their face by the criminals intent on doing harm. The criminals who won't obey the sign anyway. (I can't rob that place, I can't take my gun in there. Duh-di-duh-di-duh.)

The big catch phrase is assault weapons. I'm sure there are millions of people who do not know the difference between a semi-automatic and a military spec full automatic weapon. They think just because they look the same; they are the same. Of course, none of the major news orginazations are going to point out the difference. These are the same people who would have all of use riding around in identical electric eggs that drive themselves and are goverened to 55 mph.

Some studys I've seen have automobile deaths and gun deaths pretty even in the per year rate. What they ignore is that gun deaths are largely intentional (such as in suicides and homicides) and guns, for the most part, are very effective. If guns were not available as the killing means of choice, how many would choose to drive their car into oncoming traffic or just down the sidewalk and take other people with them. Most traffic fatalities are accidental and they still run the same as gun deaths. I know, I know, they say everbody drives but not everone shoots people. This is true but look at how many more people are seriously injured or maimed in auto accidents that survive. If the total number of people just injured by both means were taken into account I think there could be a pretty convincing argument that people shouldn't have cars either.

About Orlando, what no one points out is the shooter booked airline tickets which means he had an escape plan. He still had hope of getting away alive. If he had resigned himself to the fact he would die in the attack he could have probably killed more people with an IED or even just a couple of moltov cocktails he mixed up right there in the bar.

Society needs to realize that criminals and terrorist are not constrained by adherence to the law and if every gun in the world magically disappeared, crime and murder would not stop.

Last edited:
I still find it hard to believe that this happened.

It makes no sense.

For shame on the people that elect these idiots.

I Know republicans aren't perfect and most of us Republicans know this but the liberals think they are perfect.

That tells me there is a lack of intelligence there.

It's still "we the people" right? D. M.

When Obama won there were millions of us that were not happy but we accepted it.

We didn't protest and throw a tantrum.

These people are insane.

This country is fucked with the livestock they are breeding.

And we know trump is not perfect but he does love this country.

If the cunts win it will be a disaster.

D & Jameson