Our damn hoodliners, and the pad that falls apart

I'm not familiar with this shield product or have ever seen one, can someone elaborate more on this or how it goes. Thanks
See post #4....(my first post) this is the heat shield that TRCustomParts offered a few years ago....we're trying to build enough interest to have their supplier do a special run of these. They were discontinued a few years ago.

So far....I count about 13.....prolly gonna need more to make this happen. Marks source is putting together a quote for 25.....if he doesn't have 25 buyers, that means mark has to sit on the remaining ones and hope he can sell them....I wouldn't blame him for not wanting to do that. That's alot of $$$ to spend for something you can't sell.

I think price will be the determining factor. I'd be willing to sit on a few extras depending on the price.

Price will no doubt be dictated by TRCustomparts' supplier....(they don't make them in house) I'm sure if the quote comes back and it's not reasonable...mark will pull the plug. We're gonna haveta be patient......mark is waiting for the response from the supplier.

Price will no doubt be dictated by TRCustomparts' supplier....(they don't make them in house) I'm sure if the quote comes back and it's not reasonable...mark will pull the plug. We're gonna haveta be patient......mark is waiting for the response from the supplier.
thanks for keeping us up to date.

Email I received from mark today:

"OK, moving forward on this. Need 20 to get this going. Problem! Haven't made in so long my engraver has lost the original he used. Willing to pay for postage to and from if you have one that can be sent to him. Can also make a new one for a reduced price for the person that does it. Not sure if you have one or not. I can set up the group buy on thetb.com message board if you want. Don't want to make them wrong so we really need one of the old ones. Let me know.

Pricing. Black anodized plain no engraving would be $45 and with engraving would be $60. We can do any of the standard engraving we do, Power 6, Grand National, T-Type etc. Do believe your hood liners already have a logo on them so bear in mind if logo would clash.

Shipping would be $15"

I do, won't have access to it till october. I can get it out to him as soon as I get to Arizona where my car is at

I can send mine as well. He is on vacation until the 22nd. So October would prolly work. If I send mine before then I won't be able to hit the track for testing....hmmmm,