Our damn hoodliners, and the pad that falls apart

Toby_Goodmk

Test Fit officianto
Anyone ever had to result to doing this? I got sick of seeing the damn piece falling apart and looking shitty

Had to come up with something....

Attachments

• 20140821_141350_resized.jpg
    20140821_141350_resized.jpg
    809.2 KB · Views: 399
  • 20140821_145436_resized.jpg
    20140821_145436_resized.jpg
    788.1 KB · Views: 454
i did something similar on my 86 that the liner hit the turbo , made an oval shaped plate from aluminum and secured it to the reinforcement underneath the pad

I sent mark an email....he replied and said he would check with his source. Hopefully it will work out. I suggested a group purchase with a deposit up front....that way they know who really needs them.

Might be time to start a group buy thread for this....the more commissions we get, the better the chances of making it happen.

I sent mark an email....he replied and said he would check with his source. Hopefully it will work out. I suggested a group purchase with a deposit up front....that way they know who really needs them.
I would pony up for one. brad
I'm in for a group buy

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app
Im in too.
I hope he decides to make them!(y)

He's working on it. So far, I have a tentative count of 10 shields.....mark isn't sure that's enough to convince his supplier to make a special run of these.....might need to generate more interest if possible.

I'm not familiar with this shield product or have ever seen one, can someone elaborate more on this or how it goes. Thanks