Original MAF for sale

EYE-OPENER

This MAF works perfect! I just took it out of my Blue car 5 minutes ago to go speed density. I drove it to two shows this past weekend and it drove absolutely perfect in all aspects. It has a chip off of it which doesn't affect function ability at all. $120 shipped in the US. As soon as I receive PayPal it will ship immediately!
03B1ECA0-1A0A-467D-BF31-2BCF75345296-4155-000008FF1964A35D_zps7c1474d5.jpg

1A50E377-49B6-4C27-A906-97E31710BDEE-4155-000008FF1AB5B31E_zps3c30e768.jpg

I guess I missed something. It's a perfect working original MAF. Not a rebuild. I've seen these go for more than this recently....

Kirbans gets $150 for a reman. The last one I saw on here that was original and working went for $150 in March. If I don't sell it then it won't hurt my feelings. I'll ziplock Baggie it and on the shelf it goes.

Cool just asking cause I also have a BW OEM airflow.i didn't think you we're that far off,GLWS.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

25+ year old used part for $30 cheaper than a reman? its common knowledge these will crap out sooner or later,even the new ones at 150. if you get that time to put mine up...

Listen....my price isn't firm...and if you guys want to discuss current used pricing of these then create your own thread...it's kind of dickish to bring negativity to somebody else's for sale ad...if you font like what somebody is selling or their price then deal with it.

Yea I sold mind for $75 bucks
A few months back. It was perfect and still had both screens in it.
It took a month to do that

i would much rather have a known good used OEM Than an aftermarket, years back it took me 5 aftermarket ones before my car would even idle correctly. i have a OEM spare in my trunk,and i would not sell it for less than 150$. just my 2cents

i would much rather have a known good used OEM Than an aftermarket, years back it took me 5 aftermarket ones before my car would even idle correctly. i have a OEM spare in my trunk,and i would not sell it for less than 150$. just my 2cents
X2

I gave the guy a 30 day warranty with it. A used part is a used part, but like you guys said....aftermarket is never right. I plan on going speed density but may do the translator and LS1 MAF now that I've found a new ac delco one reasonably priced.