Original GNX Boost gauge

dank GN

BlackArts Automotive (661)993-8277
I won this at the raffle at the bates car show . It is a original Stewart Warner GNX boost gauge . they stop making these along time ago and are very rare and hard to find aswell . It is brand new in the package . I have no use for it and don't want to just look at it collecting dust on the shelf . I'm looking to get $500 OBO for it shipped . I am open to trades just let me know what you have .

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    946.9 KB · Views: 137
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 107
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1,017 KB · Views: 101
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 106
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    305.1 KB · Views: 114
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    960.9 KB · Views: 109
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 114
Wow really. Could have passed it forward to someone who could have used it. And 500 come on man..

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Lol I take it that there is only 547 ppl that could really use this gauge . And yes the price is steap due to the limited availability of this actual gauge . It is OBO aswell Boost231

would have liked to have an original but thats not one
the original was the HD series with the deep aluminum bezel,
thats looks like the newer deluxe series gauge (chrome steel bezel) that you can buy with white lettering.. with the gauge face redone in color
the part number on box comes back to the one summit sells for $44.40.. https://www.summitracing.com/parts/sww-82340

heres a pic of the original in the cluster
c0_1.jpg

Doesn't the fact that it only reads to 15#'s render it useless? Seeing as though all gnx's already have em, why is this desirable? Just asking cuz I do have a gnx dash w/ sw gauges and I replaced that gauge (no color) with a full sweep vacuum gauge w/ same font.. and will get a full sweep 30lb boost gauge for the pillar..

Doesn't the fact that it only reads to 15#'s render it useless? Seeing as though all gnx's already have em, why is this desirable? Just asking cuz I do have a gnx dash w/ sw gauges and I replaced that gauge (no color) with a full sweep vacuum gauge w/ same font.. and will get a full sweep 30lb boost gauge for the pillar..
It's more a novelty item in my eyes. Not just because SW went out of their way to make it, but the REASON they made if...for a giveaway to support the Buicks at Bates annual event. The fact that it was sold however, is pretty tasteless. That bein said, I'm sure someone will not like it, but why hold my tongue. Doubt it really sold anyways...

I don't understand why everyone is hating . I won this and have no use for it . I have to rebuild my trans and need parts for it . Why is this tasteless? Because I won this and would rather buy transmission parts to get my car back on the road then watch a gauge sit on my shelf ?? And no you can't buy this gauge let alone for $45 . Anyway it is sold and my transmission parts are ordered . So everyone can relax and stop the hate BS

I think people might think it is tasteless because you won it and since you didn't really need it should have had them re raffle it like the guy with the downpipe. That's just my opinion tho. I'm not hating just throwing this out on what they might think.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Truthfully who at that show needed a 0-15 gnx gauge ? I would say no one except maybe the guys with a actual gnx with a non working gauge . Anyway I'm glad you all think it's tasteless to do what I have to to get parts that I auctully need .

So at what value do you NOT have your item Re raffled?
$500?
$5000?
$50,000?

If I won it and didn't need it id make a buck too.

D

I would have sold it too man. Esp if it got my car closer to getting back on the road. Hope you got every penny of the $500 for it!

Just to clear up my 2 cents I think its great that that someone approached Stewart warner to provide a raffle item and they stepped up with a cool gauge, was just wondering if I was missing something regarding actual functionality, probly chirped into the wrong thread sorry.

I'm not saying he was wrong saleing it. Just put up what others were putting on other sections. I would have sold it too unless it went to 32

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

i have no issue with you selling it

the issue is your description of it as an original GNX gauge , when its not

never claimed you could buy it for 44 .. but thats what it is a 44 gauge with a new colored face