Oreilly's

chadly

They keep calling and leaving notes on my door. They claim by law I have to fill it out. However nothing by certified mail with my name on has shown up saying that I must do it. They should already know who lives here, our ages, and our social security numbers as I do file taxes. I spoke with an attorney acquaintance of mine and he said I do not have to respond to letters or phone calls. However if legal papers come with my name on them then I need to reply. These census people even call me on some of my renters who have not completed the form. They asked the ages and numbers of people living there. I told them I cannot give out the information they requested. They then said I would need to call them and tell them they must complete the forms. I told the census lady I would not be making any calls. Maybe I should just comply but I hate the government and all that goes with it.

Lol i was thinking "what the hell is Oreilly's calling you about the census for"
i dont think that they should be able to harrass people over it.

This census was managed very dumb.

First they sent me a letter in advance telling me i was going to be receiving the census in the mail shortly and that i should fill it out and send it back promptly.

I wonder how much money they spent on mailing everyone that notice.:confused:

I received the census in the mail the following week. I filled it out completely and sent it back the same day i received it.

The next week i get another letter from them warning me that i should fill the census form out immediately and mail it back to them.

Again i wonder how much money they spent on mailing everyone that notice. :confused:

All that was needed to be done was for them to mail me the frigging census form and they could have saved the money from the 2 useless letters they mailed to me before and after. :confused:

This census was managed very dumb.

First they sent me a letter in advance telling me i was going to be receiving the census in the mail shortly and that i should fill it out and send it back promptly.

I wonder how much money they spent on mailing everyone that notice.:confused:

I received the census in the mail the following week. I filled it out completely and sent it back the same day i received it.

The next week i get another letter from them warning me that i should fill the census form out immediately and mail it back to them.

Again i wonder how much money they spent on mailing everyone that notice. :confused:

All that was needed to be done was for them to mail me the frigging census form and they could have saved the money from the 2 useless letters they mailed to me before and after. :confused:

and they could have saved more money- and trees, don't forget the trees. and ink, that costs money, too- if they had just held it to the one single question that the Constitution requires them to ask and that you are required to answer- how many people live there.
but this way, they not only helped out the paper industry, but also the ink industry and- this is the important one- the post office.
and let's not forget about all the "jobs" they created for the census by hiring, training, firing, then rehiring people over and over again. every time a person got hired again, they were reported as a "new" job, with some people doing this multiple times.
that's your tax dollars at work, people.