O'Reilley's ignition module

ttypetex

Bought an aftermarket module to replace the original which crapped out a few days ago. AC/Delco was $282 and change. This BWD brand was $105. It is made in U.S.A., but that doesn't mean much any more.

Have installed now, and car is idling with a gas treatment to clean out injectors. Have not tried it out on the street yet. Anyone have experience with the BWD brand at O'Reilly's? Good, bad?

I bought one eigth monts ago and it went badd went back and replaced it w/ ACDelco one at Advanced they gave me credit for the BWD brand to purchase the ACDelco brand.. Learned my lesson

I think I went through three within 2 years from OReilly's. hen got smart and bought one from nos4gn and have not looked back

I have a 94 Regal GS and itll eat an oe coil once evry 7 years, i got one awhile ago from Azone and it lasted 1 .2 years. I just keep some junkyard coils around. Regarding modules, Its weird how the parts now are so bad because electronic discrete components have to be of a certain quality. Like an induvidual transistor, resistor , etc. I dont know of differing levels of quality of these board level components, so engineering ?