Check out the Scorpion Roller Rockers:

Attachments

• Scorpion Roller Rockers 2 (Medium).jpg
    Scorpion Roller Rockers 2 (Medium).jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 642
  • Scorpion Roller Rockers (Medium).jpg
    Scorpion Roller Rockers (Medium).jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 644
Also the engine will be accented with all BLACK Allen Head Bolts/Washers and ARP Fasteners.

Attachments

• Black Allen Bolts (Medium).jpg
    Black Allen Bolts (Medium).jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 636
So how much HP does this engine have the potential to make? What do you guys think... 600? 800? 1000? This is basically the top dog as far as 109's are concerned how much horsepower do you think it will make?

just missing the girdle any maybe the arp front cover bolts and stailess intake bolts

Looks fantastic! As long as people are sharing...

[/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH]

This is the engine I am throwing in the Monte Carlo !!

Im so happy, im picking it up as soon as all this damn snow goes the hell away! (no later than the end of the month no matter how much snow though! :biggrin: )

I cant take the credit though... GN (good news) is the detailer here. I told him he should do it professionally for all the GN guys. He would make alot of money.

Sorry, not trying to hijack! :eek:

Attachments

• motorpics 001.jpg
    motorpics 001.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 631
  • motorpics 003.jpg
    motorpics 003.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 620
  • nb1.jpg
    nb1.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 625
  • nb2.jpg
    nb2.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 622
Great engine and parts selection, BUT, that Allis-Chalmers orange has got to go. ;)

Beautiful! Its just going to take a little bit of effort to get used to the orange. That EGR plate reminds me alot of the EGR plate I designed.

Nice work! looks very similar to mine but i went with all black!! ALL POWDERCOATED!! the intake, oil pan, fuel rail, valve covers, vacume lines, heater tube, intercooler (not the fin area), up-pipe & inlet pipe and lots more. Yours looks good! it's keeping looking like that what's going to be the hard part!! ;) Scot w.

I think it looks great! It is your car do with it what you want. Don't build it for the next owner. I love the mods you are doing and was thinking about the same basic internal mods except for the stock intake.

Jason

I think it is absolutely awesome looking. I can only imagine what it looks like (or will look like) in the car. To me, that color makes it look huge. I really like the plenum and throttle body.:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

NOW-its starting to look real cool!

Thanks!:D

just missing the girdle any maybe the arp front cover bolts and stailess intake bolts

I bought a girdle from RJC Racing. For one reason or another, I chose not to have it installed. I actually sold it to a fellow board member.

I'll bet the pics don't do it justits. :wink: LOL What a great idea.

I'd love to see it in person. Where you gonna run this summer?

I am in Texas. I haven't planned too far ahead but I can guarantee that I will be at the Buick vs. Ford Shootout at Thunder Valley in Noble, OK.

What did the build set you back 10k?

You're getting warmer.....;)

Who cares about the color! What a fine selection of parts - the inside of the engine is what had me drooling:cool:

I really appreciate all the wonderful comments.:)

Coating Temps?

Just curious but have any of you guys asked what heat range your coating on the headers will take? I have gone to many coating places and they said since the headers on your turbo car will be around 1800 degrees the crome look will fade too flat grey. Have you guys noticed this? They tell me the only colors that will work are Flat Black or Titanium. :confused:

Ok guys-

I am bringing this thread back to the top.

Believe it or not, I still have not put this engine in my car. I have been extremely busy this year and, unfortunately, the Buick suffered on the back burner.

I am waiting for some paint work to be finished on my car, and then the install will begin.

The fellas at Boost Performance here in Amarillo have been more than patient and completely understanding during my complicated year. These guys are the best and I highly recommend them for any and all performance upgrades, regardless of the vehicle.

I will continue to keep everyone posted and pics will be up as the situation develops.

Thanks again for all of the support!:D

It takes Balls to be different! It looks Nascarish, but it would also look awesome in Jack Cottons " Da Pumkin"-- Far Out Dude!-Nice Work!