opinions on this GN?

Nice ride, if you have the spare change and want it buy it. It will just grow in value. If you have to borow the money, think about it. I have sold 2 GNs under 20k miles the last year and they both were mint and brough under 20k each.

It's an ok deal if you park it and keep it the same way it's been kept for the last 19 years. If you drive it, you'll kill the value and you'll lose money. Not a good buy if you want one to drive.

Nice deal IF you're looking for a garage queen. Start driving it, and the value will disapear in a hurry!! There are other nice GN's for a lot less money if you're looking for something you can drive.

ThePhreaker said:
anyone else care to chime in?
Without seeing and inspecting it in person, it would appear to be rather high to me for what I would believe to be Texas prices/values. A lot would depend on how many owners, stored & covered indoors it's entire life, warm storage enviornment or ambient, carfax ok, autocheck ok, seen normal maintenance?
I think that what it closed at on E-bay ($22k+) is more closer to what the car will actually bring under close examination/inspection. If it was closer to me, I would be interested seeing the car, and if I liked it, i don't think that I would offer $25k.