open down pipe

crazygn

10's here i come
Iam running open down pipe, will this bother the car at all. I dont want to break any thing plus it sounds like a tug boat , i can see the fear in peoples eyes because the turbo is so loud.dont have the money to hook the ex back up right now and i would like to drive it.

thanks

I love it. Won't hurt the car at all. And the constant wshshshsh from the turbo kicks ass. You can hear it spool from a block away and WOW does it ever spool fast!

Good to see the TA-33 turbo work for you...

Yes folks I sold him my turbo :)

And you will get the money of your no latter then this week this is the last time iam going to tell you this even if i have to take from some bills you will get it by the end of the week.

sorry again, and the turbo works great very fast spool with the down pipe off.

ATR makes the only downpipe of reasonable price for us, 125$ ain't bad and it really makes a difference with the spoolup. Should be able to support a fair bit of horsepower, even better gains with bigger turbo. Make sure you port the elbow when going to a larger turbo, as ours is incredibly crappy. It ain't a Lee Thompson unit, but it's as close as we can get on a budget.

ATR is a nice piece and fits perfect......mine is open now too. It sounds plan nasty - too bad it can't back it up :(