One of the "un" fortunate 547

I would bet that RC has everything to fix that and could have it completed by May...

Bryan

It's not often you see one of these cars in this condition. Hopefully it falls into the hands of someone who will bring it back!

The car is sold according to my source. He said it sold for $7500. The buyer has already put $2000 down on the car.

Well if it was anyone here, I have a complete GN gray/black interior including: trim, seats, dash, etc. plus some body parts for cheap located not far from Charleston.

Congratulations to the new owner whoever that may be and please post up restoration progress results :cool:

I have the following NOS parts if the owner is interested: fillers (front and rear), door edge guards, bumper impact strips, weatherstripping for the doors (all of it), headlight bezels, brake bowl the cars left the factory with, 2nd design GM replacement brake bowl, gray dash top speaker panel, cam sensor, original date coded MAF hose and a Kirban replacement upper speedo cable for a GNX. New AC Delco A/C compressor and probably some other things that don't immediately come to mind.

I have the following NOS parts if the owner is interested: fillers (front and rear), door edge guards, bumper impact strips, weatherstripping for the doors (all of it), headlight bezels, brake bowl the cars left the factory with, 2nd design GM replacement brake bowl, gray dash top speaker panel, cam sensor, original date coded MAF hose and a Kirban replacement upper speedo cable for a GNX. New AC Delco A/C compressor and probably some other things that don't immediately come to mind.

Pm me ill take most off what you have.

t-topflyer...please post the parts that you have for sale in the parts for sale section.

Lets get this thread back on topic.

Pm me i'll take all those NOS parts.