One Of a Kind Lingenfelter '86 Grand National

You fuckers are OLD!! :D:ROFLMAO::eek:

I drink modelo especial for my "go to" and if I want to be a bad ass, I try to find Firestone walker "parabola" or "velvet merkin" and sip it from my fancy ass tulip glass. Those beers are seasonal however, but well worth the wait.

You fuckers must have good wifi in the retirement home....:mooning:

You fuckers are OLD!! :D:ROFLMAO::eek:

I drink modelo especial for my "go to" and if I want to be a bad ass, I try to find Firestone walker "parabola" or "velvet merkin" and sip it from my fancy ass tulip glass. Those beers are seasonal however, but well worth the wait.

You fuckers must have good wifi in the retirement home....:mooning:
As your walking through your day today thinkin your somethin just remember your closer to 40 than 21 (34 right?)

Ligenfelder only drinks Champagne good Champagne. :oops::rolleyes::p

Negra Modelo is good, then again Becks dark was good in the 70's too. ;)o_O:D

I'm still on AOL dialup here.... :jawdrop:

no offense Scot but ur talking out of ur ass. he has been trying to sell that POS for a long time and TB.com was not the first place he posted it so trying to defend the guy by saying he jus wanted to give TB.com members first dibs at it before it goes to auction is utter BS! he posted here thinking some schmuck wud give him 3x wat the car is worth.

I'm sure he is a nice guy and I'm sure there are plenty of nice guy newbies that mite have thought this was a special one off car and maybe bought it for $60k vs $65k....smh. its not. its a GN with a few bolt-on mods and a Lingerinfelter emblem glued on trying to scam ppl after the original owner was scammed by them by charging $100k for $15k in mods.

jus cause u get scammed by some shop doesn't mean the scam continues to members of this forum who may not know any better and actually think its a Lingenfelter GN. no such thing!

and trying to convince others at their expense is GRIMMY! if that offends you then too bad but if this jackass wants to run his mouth about this forum to others cause he tried coming here to rip other off then I don't really give a shit and neither shud you and I'm sure ppl like him will think twice before coming up here to try to scam ppl.

With all due respect Brett, YOU are the one talking out your ass! You keep saying what YOU think the car is worth and that's fine, but if YOU think it's 3x too much then so be it, why come here and spew YOU'RE thoughts on what YOU think it's worth? It's really none of your business and if you don't agree with his price then just move on, I know you're a cop in real life but why are you here trying to Police these threads? Let the guy ask what he wants, Let people buy what they want, let people pay what they want, After all they are grown adults just like you who can make decisions just like you, they don't NEED you're input on what YOU think! This car was built for the owner of Royal Purple for advertisement, It was built by Lingenfelter and regardless of what has all been done to it those two things right there have some kind of cool background whether or not you agree.. And just to let you know there was a lot more done to that car than just a few bolt on's! Car is sold, This is Old and I will move on....

Last edited:
TurboElky, I get adds for Summit Racing Equipment/Amazon/Car dealerships, lol. just saying. Whatcha been searching on your pc? LOL :p:oops::LOL:

So if our google searches reflect on the adds that we see, why haven’t I seen adds for, Mexican midget donkey wrestling, yet?

D

pollo_loco_by_krow000666-d38yl0f.png

To be a lingnfelter gn it would have to have everything a Gnx would want when it went to bed at night and never break down or need those parts that we search for and invest countless hrs into keeping our cars alive and running at the GS nationals
In the 8 second quarter mile range lol
Glws btw most of our cars still are fully loaded with AC and can run fast