One Of a Kind Lingenfelter '86 Grand National

ur apologizing for some dude with (1) post coming up here trying to scam some unsuspecting buyer? really? thats odd cause on THIS forum if you post a pile of shit and call it gold I can assure you ur BS will be sniffed out immediately! this isn't FLEABAY!

wat exactly wud be helpful? saying thats a great deal and a fair price? or calling it wat it is so no one gets scammed? which one?

I know I know.... anyone can post any car they want for sale at any price they desire.... yea thats tru but any member can post anything he wants pertaining too it calling out their said BS! if felling get hurt over that I'm sure they will get over it. id rather see that then some guy get scammed and pay $65k for a $20k car.

Sorry to step on your slow ass rotted 80's Buick turf.... Did your mother cut your mullet too short so that it doesn't flow when the T-Tops are off??? or are you really that butt-hurt that you can't afford this car? nobody is getting scammed here. The car was bought for 97k, I have documentation from mecum as well as the build Price from Lingenfelter... if you think its worth 25k,... offer 25k and be down with it. if your not in the market, shut the fuck up, have your sister heat you up some Hungry Man Macaroni and Cheese and watch the Jetsons... or whatever else you wanna watch, how 'bout Mecum in a few months,... you'll see the car sold there.

Thanks to some of you guys who seem like really good dudes.... the rest of you guys need to grow 2 cylinders....cuz dudes with slow cars act like this.

God Bless

Yup, sold to someone who's wife liked the cute purple things in the wheels.

thats total BS is wat that is. keeping our hobby alive? really? u know wat kills our hobby is ppl trying to take advantage of others simply because THEY were takn advantage of and paid $100k+ for a car with $15k in mods and now wants to unload it on someone here.

yea if u try to sell ur car on this forum and while doing so ur trying to get over on someone then yes absolutely ur BS will be called out here period! don't like it? go to Fleabay.

its not that ppl don't want to sell their stuff here its that ppl know they can't scam ppl here cause were a very small community and we know wat cars are worth, how much they cost to build, how fast they shud go with given mods etc.....

ppl selling their cars for wat their worth and have nice shit get nothn but praise. those aint the ppl not wanting to sell their cars here. I've sold (4) cars here over the last 5 years and they all sold in less then (3) days so ur "This place has a reputation for a place where you don't want to sell stuff because of crap just like this" is nonsense.

oh really so someone said ur car is worth $25k and you sold it for $65k? wow amazing! congrats!

This is one of many reasons this place is dead. I haven't been on here regularly in a couple years and it appears to have continued to go downhill. This place has a reputation for a place where you don't want to sell stuff because of crap just like this. You all have your opinions about what cars are worth. I'm not sure if it's jealousy or what, because it certainly isn't about keeping our hobby alive. You are doing the exact opposite. I have zero regret selling my car due to BS like this.

OP, you can ask whatever you want. The values being thrown around here are opinions from people who have no intention of buying your car. I got flack for asking what I did for my car. I got opinions that my car was only worth $25k. The price I sold it all for says otherwise.

GNBRETT - maybe you need a snickers.

LMAO.... $97k. wow that made me LOl... literally! again, stop tryn to scam ppl here. dude its is stock GN with a few bolt-ons. if that hurts ur feelings then get over it. no one is giving you $65k for that. not to mention its an 86 not an 87 which means its even less desirable.

ur so fukn clueless to wat it takes to build a CUSTOM TR and how much it wud cost. you think ur junk is custom cause Lingenfelter slapped their name on it and therefore worth big $$$$$$. no one gives a shit about Lingengeller around here other then YOU so get the fuck out of here......

Sorry to step on your slow ass rotted 80's Buick turf.... Did your mother cut your mullet too short so that it doesn't flow when the T-Tops are off??? or are you really that butt-hurt that you can't afford this car? nobody is getting scammed here. The car was bought for 97k, I have documentation from mecum as well as the build Price from Lingenfelter... if you think its worth 25k,... offer 25k and be down with it. if your not in the market, shut the fuck up, have your sister heat you up some Hungry Man Macaroni and Cheese and watch the Jetsons... or whatever else you wanna watch, how 'bout Mecum in a few months,... you'll see the car sold there.

Thanks to some of you guys who seem like really good dudes.... the rest of you guys need to grow 2 cylinders....cuz dudes with slow cars act like this.

God Bless

LMAO.... $97k. wow that made me LOl... literally! again, stop tryn to scam ppl here. dude its is stock GN with a few bolt-ons. if that hurts ur feelings then get over it. no one is giving you $65k for that. not to mention its an 86 not an 87 which means its even less desirable.

ur so fukn clueless to wat it takes to build a CUSTOM TR and how much it wud cost. you think ur junk is custom cause Lingenfelter slapped their name on it and therefore worth big $$$$$$. no one gives a shit about Lingengeller around here other then YOU so get the fuck out of here......

I have read this whole thread and the only thing I came away from it with is that, YOU'RE A DICK!!!

Who cares what the car is worth, it is overpriced in my opinion but that's just MY opinion. When you become a world renowned automotive appraiser then maybe some of the misspelled uneducated drivel that you type might be taken seriously.

No, I take that back nothing you say will ever be taken seriously as you're just a childish hater that needs to be schooled in grammar and know when to just STFU!!!!!

Last edited:
thats total BS is wat that is. keeping our hobby alive? really? u know wat kills our hobby is ppl trying to take advantage of others simply because THEY were takn advantage of and paid $100k+ for a car with $15k in mods and now wants to unload it on someone here.

yea if u try to sell ur car on this forum and while doing so ur trying to get over on someone then yes absolutely ur BS will be called out here period! don't like it? go to Fleabay.

its not that ppl don't want to sell their stuff here its that ppl know they can't scam ppl here cause were a very small community and we know wat cars are worth, how much they cost to build, how fast they shud go with given mods etc.....

ppl selling their cars for wat their worth and have nice shit get nothn but praise. those aint the ppl not wanting to sell their cars here. I've sold (4) cars here over the last 5 years and they all sold in less then (3) days so ur "This place has a reputation for a place where you don't want to sell stuff because of crap just like this" is nonsense.

oh really so someone said ur car is worth $25k and you sold it for $65k? wow amazing! congrats!

While U wur bizy saving the turbobuick.com, u missed won. http://turbobuick.com/threads/if-an...-please-contact-me.443257/page-3#post-3689267

Oh, no wait, you were shitting on the guy actually trying to help. Yes, I see now how you are here to protect members from fraud.

You still need a snickers. You turn into Gollum when you're hungry. You should take a break from the internet, reorganize your fanny pack and reflect on your importance in the world.

I really could care less what the guy wants for the car so I don't leave a commit, True hings has changed in the last 10 years or so but it is one of the few Buick forums around so hang in there

:bag:....just be glad he didn't list it on T6P. They have a mafia ya know....

Jesus, way to feel welcomed into a forum.... I agree, its an ignorant amount of money for an 80's Buick, The bid on this car went up to 97k last year,... and like i said, the owner is negotiable on price,.. and to be honest, he really doesn't need any of your money AND is right off the bat taking a 35k negative hit on it,... That being said,... if somebody wanted the cream of the crop Buick grand national, this is it, make an offer, whether it be 25k 35k 45k 55k, whatever, I'd love to see someone who actually cares about this car to own it. Someone could get a great deal..... the owner isn't a member of the Grand National community. Thats why I posted it here first.... Some of you are real McAssholes though. maybe ill show him this thread and hell run it over with his tank,... who knows.... If anyone is actually interested in this car, Message me, Its located in southern NY.... check your TV's though, you'll see it at auction again soon.

God Bless

---Some Noob
I totally agree.. and Im suprised TB lets this blatant disregard for respect on a post.. Who the F%^& cares if you agree with his price.. Its his opinion not yours that counts here.. And their is someone out their that is just dumb enough to buy this car for his asking price.. dont bloat his thread because you dont agree with it.. mr. Buick professional

Since '86 GN's are rarer than 87's, wouldn't only a non-enthusiast consider an '86 to be worth less than an '87? I mean the only real difference is the grille, paint and interior door handles, right?

Since '86 GN's are rarer than 87's, wouldn't only a non-enthusiast consider an '86 to be worth less than an '87? I mean the only real difference is the grille, paint and interior door handles, right?
It would appear that people tend to like the 87 better, that being said. The 86 will not get higher prices. The same, less, more I believe about the same.

This is a sad day... After reading every post here I find myself disgusted with some of the replies to this guy selling that car. I was told it was built for the owner of Royal Purple for advertisement. I was actually contacted by the lead man @ Lingenfelter about a dash for this car and was told A Lot of info on the car during our conversation, then I met him in person at the RideTech 48hr Corvette build and like on the phone, he is a Very nice guy to say the least and was simply coming here to see if any of us wanted it before going to auction. NOW with that awesome warm welcome received I am sure he will have Nothing but negative things to say about this website and the people in it... Not Cool !! I am with others when they say this community/site has been going down hill in the past years and this is a great example of why... My rant is over and I am glad someone bought the car...

no offense Scot but ur talking out of ur ass. he has been trying to sell that POS for a long time and TB.com was not the first place he posted it so trying to defend the guy by saying he jus wanted to give TB.com members first dibs at it before it goes to auction is utter BS! he posted here thinking some schmuck wud give him 3x wat the car is worth.

I'm sure he is a nice guy and I'm sure there are plenty of nice guy newbies that mite have thought this was a special one off car and maybe bought it for $60k vs $65k....smh. its not. its a GN with a few bolt-on mods and a Lingerinfelter emblem glued on trying to scam ppl after the original owner was scammed by them by charging $100k for $15k in mods.

jus cause u get scammed by some shop doesn't mean the scam continues to members of this forum who may not know any better and actually think its a Lingenfelter GN. no such thing!

and trying to convince others at their expense is GRIMMY! if that offends you then too bad but if this jackass wants to run his mouth about this forum to others cause he tried coming here to rip other off then I don't really give a shit and neither shud you and I'm sure ppl like him will think twice before coming up here to try to scam ppl.

This is a sad day... After reading every post here I find myself disgusted with some of the replies to this guy selling that car. I was told it was built for the owner of Royal Purple for advertisement. I was actually contacted by the lead man @ Lingenfelter about a dash for this car and was told A Lot of info on the car during our conversation, then I met him in person at the RideTech 48hr Corvette build and like on the phone, he is a Very nice guy to say the least and was simply coming here to see if any of us wanted it before going to auction. NOW with that awesome warm welcome received I am sure he will have Nothing but negative things to say about this website and the people in it... Not Cool !! I am with others when they say this community/site has been going down hill in the past years and this is a great example of why... My rant is over and I am glad someone bought the car...