One More STI.

faster

Had to show a stock Subaru STI what fast is.

Cruising on a four lane doing 48 in a 45 in the right lane with an STI behind me for a couple of miles.
He was stuck in traffic in the left lane and I passd him on the right. He looks over and pulls behind me.

I get passed the slower left lane traffic and pull into the left lane to turn left at the next light. He gasses on it to blow past me and pulls into the left turn lane slamming on the brakes to get stopped and I follow him. We get the arrow and he makes the mistake of waiting to get straight with me right behind him before he gasses on it (should of taken advantage of the all wheel drive and gassed on it in the turn). I let him go and slowly build boost waiting for the shift to second before I hammer it and go past so fast he doesn't have time to look. We're free of traffic as it's Sunday but in a 30 mph zone so I don't even hit 3rd gear and back out and pull back in.
I let him do the flyby and wave goodbye. I catch him at the next light and we both have our windows down so I tell him I like his car and it runs pretty good. I get the deer in the headlight look!

Mikey

They don't have to be driving an import to give you the deer in headlights look. I've had a few cars that would stop short at the light just so I couldn't see their tears LOL, and a few more that wouldn't even look over. My girlfriend was in the car one time and she's like "WTF, that guy was obviously interested in your car a minute ago when he tried to race you, but now he won't even look at your car at stopped at the light? What's up with that?" I said "he doesn't want to look over for the same reason girls doing the walk of shame don't make eye contact with anyone on their journey home."

They don't have to be driving an import to give you the deer in headlights look. I've had a few cars that would stop short at the light just so I couldn't see their tears LOL, and a few more that wouldn't even look over. My girlfriend was in the car one time and she's like "WTF, that guy was obviously interested in your car a minute ago when he tried to race you, but now he won't even look at your car at stopped at the light? What's up with that?" I said "he doesn't want to look over for the same reason girls doing the walk of shame don't make eye contact with anyone on their journey home."
hahhahaha sore loser

Good kill!

Thank Chic but it wasn't really a kill it was an education for him as it was stock with a fart can and nice wheels and I only did it to show him what an 11 sec car really looked like going by.
My F-350 4x4 would have given it a run.LOL

But thanks for the atta-boy

Mikey