One last get together???

Renthorin

Lone Wolf
Before the salt hits the road anyone want to pick a spot and meet up?

Maybe a park somewhere.....A&W or other outside diner place...

I could try to host something at my building but have to check with the wife to see if any weekends in Nov are open.

This would be nice but it seems all it can do is rain lately. The Buick is always insured to drive but Im getting the snowmobile ready cause I think they may be a better bet to drive the way it looks.

yeah...wet wet wet....

Oh well. I will keep my eyes open for a weekend in the near future and send out a last minute gathering request :)

I finally got the Sunbird Safari running Decent, I would be up for something Saterday morning or Possibly sunday. Shure wish I could have got her running alot sooner!! It could have been a fun summer!!!!

Wanna hook it up at the local classic car meeting place, which is wild woodys in roseville? not too far outside detroit. right off of I94 expressway. Every sunday theres a car show there. (up until halloween that is) Even still, its a standard place for car people to hang at. The local buick club is there every once and a great while too. Its right on the main cruisin drag too.

Another possibility is the Autozone Bookstore on Woodward Ave, I understand they have a saterday morning show/meet that goes untill the weekend perfore thanksgiving. I have been told that everthing from vintage race cars, exotic's, to Gremlins show up. I can dig up the adress if anyone is interested.

either of those places work for me. I have been to Woody's once with the MBTC but that was a few years ago.

Kind of a drive for me but I will try :)

Well Sarerday is now out for me, just found out I have to work, but I am up to meeting up this sunday. Sounds like it will be cool but not raining sunday.

If I EVER get my powermaster to work maybe I could make it with good BRAKES!

I cant seem to find a good unit...