Bates 2019

movinfast

I attended Bates this year for the first time. I can’t tell you how amazing it was! I got to meet a lot of great guys, who have a lot of passion for these cars and were happy to talk about how to make our cars faster and just perform good. From what I was hearing it wasn’t as big as last year but it was a good turn out, maybe like 60 cars. The host mr. spoolfool himself did a great job hosting and making his rounds around. It was my first time also meeting him. Cool guy! I not having a car to take to Bates I flew down. Meeting a member on here by the the name of Danny (87national55) for the first time. Who picked me up from the airport and invited my wife and I into his home. So we can make the show. That’s what I call a stand up guy!! Just goes to show how the love for these turbo monsters bring people together. I just want to say thanks to all who attended the show and treated me like family. I have pics and video of the meet at Home Depot also the drive down. Plus video of Bates. I’ll be posting some here as I get time. I also will be uploading on YouTube under my channel.
I even got to meet slender man. Lol he drove a red bucket to the show. Here’s a pic.
0ec3e250ea496aeb65a63a034383f767.jpg
as you can see as he was nice enough to take the pic with me at the same time he was stealing years of life from me. So he can stick around to make these cars run fast. And drive a red bucket around

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally got a chance to post the video of the meet at Home Depot. The cruise up to bates. And the beautiful cars at bates

:D:D:D:):)
Finally got a chance to post the video of the meet at Home Depot. The cruise up to bates. And the beautiful cars at bates

I LOVE it!

But it's pretty obvious Ralph and the Mafia hate the "Chrome Package" , no? :):)

You guys are kinda ........... I won't say it...... :D

Attachments

• c-n-c Nov 2017 #3.jpg
    c-n-c Nov 2017 #3.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 26