one heck of a quick buick right here

That's no typo, it's someone who knows nothing about cars that has been hired to "market" this one. They even put their own ad in the SELLERS ad. I'd be pissed.

And what is a "1987 Grand National (Regal Limited)"? Some kind of Grand National we haven't heard yet? It's a Turbo Limited. Tell it like it is. It's not a Grand National, plain and simple. It really bugs me when these scam artists post this crap.

Jim

I was hittin the pipe pretty hard tonight so my eyes may be watery,,but it looks like the Wasted gate hose/Grainger valve are all messed up...:eek: :eek:

They probably list it that way to get the most hits possible on the ad. Geez, it's just a typo on the mph. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Pronto
They probably list it that way to get the most hits possible on the ad. Geez, it's just a typo on the mph. :rolleyes:
Thats why they give the ability to edit;)

Originally posted by Pronto

It's not a Grand National - I think it's deceptive. A typo is an error. That's not an error, that's someone typing something in without knowing whether or not it makes sense. These people are being paid to list the car and manage the responses. There's lots of other typos, too. I give the people credit for establishing their little enterprise, but if you're going to take money from someone to represent their car on ebay you should do it right. And who doesn't have the time to list their own car on ebay anyway?

I guess I just woke up on the wrong side of the bed today. I've had a recent rash of paying people to do things and winding up with results worse than if I had just done it myself.

Jim

That's ashame, Most people who are going to buy a Buick know a decent amount about them, I would be angry...The mileage tho is 224k miles that would turn me away along with the non/owner description....Looks really clean for the mileage tho makes me wonder

ok, unless i am mising something i dont see where in the ad he claims its a Grand National. the only place i see that says anything about it being a Grand National is in the actual listing, and people list Turbo T's and T-types all the time under Grand National on ebay... it gets those cars more expousre i guess.

Originally posted by Vendor Defendor
ok, unless i am mising something i dont see where in the ad he claims its a Grand National. the only place i see that says anything about it being a Grand National is in the actual listing, and people list Turbo T's and T-types all the time under Grand National on ebay... it gets those cars more expousre i guess.

I guess it's a lesser of 2 evils kind of thing. A regular Regal doesn't do it justice, but it's not really a Grand Nationa. Ebay should have a Turbo Regal listing, or at least "T-type" because that's what everyone thinks they are anyway.

Jim

I think they are talking about the 11's at 220mph...I don't like the description because some of the parts are just "upgraded" not the actual name of the part...

Its a nice car, but considering those mods isnt the horsepower pretty low?????

Previous owner of my old TTA got 414 to the rears wth the stock turbo at 21lbs, downpipe, test pipe, intake pipe, chip, and exhaust.

That car has been up about 5 times right now without being bought.......theyre probably hidign something of not one of 5 people wanted to take it home after seeing it.......