One Heck Of A GN Restoration

Yea, I agree. I hate to know what the bill was. Here's the kicker... The night I saw the car out, it had been sleeting and raining here for a few days straight. Mud was on the wheels. Road sludge on the entire car. But it still looked amazing! While I was floored he was driving it in that kind of weather, props to him for enjoying it. Apparently he loves driving it since he put almost 120k on the clock in the first four years of owning it before he parked it. As much as I hear of it running around town, it looks like he's gonna put another 120k on it soon!

A VERY cool old man that owns it, though.

Wow. And I thought I had more money into my car than it was worth. I'm glad he saved it though.

Cost was the first thing that came to mind when I was looking at those pictures. Then the fact that they done a great job of documentation was the next thing I noticed. With enough Money Anything is possible!

Apparently he loves driving it since he put almost 120k on the clock in the first four years of owning it before he parked it. .

LOL,this guy sounds just like me, My 86' i bought Oct. 85' i put 113,000 miles on the o.d. till 90'. He must had the 10 year,unlimited milage warrenty too that was out back then...8^)

That's alot of work! Looks good. Don't get the intake piping though.

hello; I just took a look at all them pics. I got a kick out of those things growing on the rear diff. cover and other areas with the same growth.
IBBY

I wonder if it took a dunk at some point.

That's a nice save. That's the way a restoration should be done!
I was thinking about the expense as well... I think $50k is about right also (maybe a little more:eek:)

he prbly spent at least 75k i dont think that shop would charge 50k for restoration like that...props for bringing it back but for the money he shouldve just bought a low mile gn lol...car is sick thoough!!!