on the road again

The weather was nice today and the leaves were nice on the trees so I decided to snap a few pictures. Been trying some surf city garage products on my GN and I'm very pleased with the results.
001-1.jpg

007-1.jpg

010-2.jpg

014-1.jpg

033.jpg

028.jpg

Looks good man, what part of NC are you from? I live close to Hickory, NC. I have an 86 also that is almost ready to get back on the road. I bought the car on pieces about 5 years ago, & just started putting it back together this year. Can't wait.

Looks good man, what part of NC are you from? I live close to Hickory, NC. I have an 86 also that is almost ready to get back on the road. I bought the car on pieces about 5 years ago, & just started putting it back together this year. Can't wait.
I'm in Trinity bout 5 mins from High Point. Theres a couple members around me but we haven't had a meet in a while

went and filled the GN and Ty up with 93 octane since its come down. came home and waxed and cleaned up my Ty since I haven't done a whole lot with it lately.
004-4.jpg

008-4.jpg

013-2.jpg

since it was such a nice day and i haven't done alot with the gn i got it out

Attachments

• 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 82
Just done the F-body radiator swap and installed the new external trans cooler. Finally got around to doing this project today.
externalcooler.jpg

I've gotta a lot of work to do on the Buick now... house burnt down and the fire made the Buick crispy. I think I can save it and make it a great driver car but it needs pretty much all electronics, windows, interior, tires. It also got my Ty but its no where near as bad as the gn and that is my main priority as far as the cars are concerned.

Wow that sucks,I hope you have good insurance that takes care of everything for you.Best of luck with rebuilding the house and cars and all.

How did the fire start? I seen your TY at Richards place and I was the one Eric singer called about to ask if you were interested in selling it.... That is Terrible to see those two nice vehicles burnt, I hope you get them fixed up and back on the road....

How did the fire start? I seen your TY at Richards place and I was the one Eric singer called about to ask if you were interested in selling it.... That is Terrible to see those two nice vehicles burnt, I hope you get them fixed up and back on the road....
Thanks and don't want to say how it started over the internet but the Ty is getting fixed up by Mike an will be back good as new

WOW, you have been through a lot with the GN.....Good luck to you getting her back together !!

Bryan