on the road again

NCTyphoonKid

Got the buick back on the road after sitting for about two years with no tags or anything figured it was time to fix her. Got brand new BFG radials and a pypes exhaust for it. Also like to thank Pat for helping me thanks buddy.
Photo394.jpg

Photo397.jpg

Looks great!!! Very clean! How many miles?
Thanks it has 163000 miles on it it got wrecked about 11 or 12 years ago and my mom had it repaired car drives straight down the road which is surprising for the hit it took i'll have to find a picture and post it

Nothing like pypes exhaust! I have this setup on 87 GN. Your GN look good

its a very nice kit for the price im happy with it it had a few issues but i think i have them worked out. and thank you i got the hood emblems and some other stuff in the mail the other day for it

Finally repainted the front bumper it aint perfect but looks much better in gloss black than that flat black
002.jpg

003-1.jpg

005.jpg

015.jpg

holly molly that was a bad front end collision...when i picked my first gn the rear was looking like your front but i fixed it and it look like it never happened....

Car looks good, emblems look really high but that might be because I don't have any on my car. Do you have the same handle on syty.net?

Congrats on 1st place, bringing that 86 back to its present condition is priceless Job well done! I was at the Greensboro cars and coffee this morning. Hope to meet up with you at one of the local cruise in soon.

Congrats on 1st place, bringing that 86 back to its present condition is priceless Job well done! I was at the Greensboro cars and coffee this morning. Hope to meet up with you at one of the local cruise in soon.
Thank you it was a labor of love bringing it back to the condition its in now! And yeah definetly will have to meet up are they still doing the Northern Tool cruise in?