On the 12th day of Christmas...

U1ARUNIT

...A Turbo Buick Guy gave to me...

A FREE spare key thingy like this:
http://members.aol.com/u1arunit/SpareKey.JPG
Well, actually it will cost ya $0.37 for the stamp on the S.A.S.E.

I have only 12 of these little plastic spare key things that you can keep in your wallet for the next time that you lock the keys in the Buick. These work for the "C" and "D" type keys like the ones that came with my '87 GN. Most any dealer with a key gun or a key tracing machine can cut it to match your keys. Check your keys to see that they are same type of blanks. They should be.

These are free for the asking. All you need to do is e-mail or PM me for my mailing address and then send me a S.A.S.E. and I will send you one. Don't worry, I promise not to sign you up for a subscription to Hustler magazine or the like even though some of you pervs might like that. :)

Wow. I haven't seen one of those in 10 or 12 years. Neat blast from the past.

Yep I found these in a bag at work in my parts department when we moved a cabinet. :)

Still have 10 left if anyone else wants one.

I PM'ed you before I realized they won't work for my year car. So please disregard my PM, but this is a great thing U R doing.......thankyou and Merry Christmas :D

i don't get it. whats it do and hows it work.

i dont think it will work w/ my 84 but im just curious.

Randy.. check your PMs.

Firebird.. It is a spare key holder that uses plastic keys so you can keep them in a wallet, etc. If your keys are stamped with a C for the ignition and a D for the door key you can use one.

-Mark

I want one!

I just bought a set of original keys and this would be great to go with them. Thanks man! Sending you a pm now.

-Jade