Omg!!!! Not Mine But Look!!!!

I`ll be glad when that fad is over....it`s ridiculous, but then that is the whole idea of it anyway I assume. :confused:
Thank goodness it`s not a Turbo car!

Do you think he will give us a group discount on wiring? I need someone to custom wire my amps.

I think I saw somebody water skiing behind that thing in the missouri river last weekend

:eek: That car is gorgeous :biggrin: , He should have stuck with the 26's, it sits too low with the 24's :redface:

Hahahahah They spent all that money to give it 14 inches of lift but instead of putting some 38's on it they put 24"rims hahahahah those guys are something else. Sh** they could have atleast replaced the friggin bumper fillers and maybe cleaned the seats :)

I have never understood the point of that kinda stuff. I mean my friend has a 2004 marauder with 20" rims on it but its all stock and the rims and tires fit well with no rubbing. I guess it looks decent that way, but to raise a car 14" just so you can put you some 24's on it?

My car will be riding on the 16x8 black enkies with polished lip :)

Cmon guys...each to his own. Not my style, but if everybody fit the TB community profile then my car wouldn't be unique. Viva America!!!!! :biggrin:

You know I guess he can do whatever he wants to do with it but it's MY style for sure and he just narrows down the list of potential buyers looking for N/A Regals. Oil changes, exh swaps and starter changes would be a breeze though :D Here's a thumbnail if the link goes dead.

Check this guys feedback, Looks as if the bew buyer of this gorgeous car missed out, it might have been the best thing to ever happen to him.

To make the car look freakin' sweet; that car has officially been pimped..

Can't wait to see the new owners reaction when he gets the car, MTV has met its match. I sent the guy an email, and he said that he MUST get $20,000 for the car to sell it as the rims and tires alone cost $10,000 and another $5000 to lift the car, plus the motor and trans cost over $5000. Not to mention the $10,000 stereo that he was going to have professionally installed, but didn't. :).

It looks like he sold it for what he was asking even though the high bidder did not get it for $3,050, I don't think he missed out. I can't see how anyone would pay $20,000 for this car, but the old saying goes, there's an A$$ for every seat/. But in this case, it must be a DUMBA$$.