Old Dominion 18th test and tune.

matswtt

addicted to boost........
Wedsday 18th test and tune.
Opens at 4pm and starts at 5pm
15.00 to race 5 to watch
will be running to ttype and looking for more buicks to show up for the begining of the 2009 season

Looking into buying a 55gl drum of meth to have on hand.
i live about 2 miles from the track and if i can get a good price i'll pass it on.

old dominion

I wish I could go.I am about one week from being ready and have other obligations tomorrow.Hopefully next week.Cant wait!Let us know how you do.

Wright's Buick

I just was there in Manassas this past December and noticed that Wright's Buick is gone. Do you know what happened to the 1987 GN they had on the showroom floor? :confused: Everytime I went to Manassas I went to see the GN in the showroom.

Hello

I just was there in Manassas this past December and noticed that Wright's Buick is gone. Do you know what happened to the 1987 GN they had on the showroom floor? :confused: Everytime I went to Manassas I went to see the GN in the showroom.

Howgozit over in Paradise these days, That Blue Tahoe looks familiar in your Avatar. We miss you all will have to come back for a Visit.....take care and tell everyone we said hello....

Wedsday 18th test and tune.
Opens at 4pm and starts at 5pm
15.00 to race 5 to watch
will be running to ttype and looking for more buicks to show up for the begining of the 2009 season

Looking into buying a 55gl drum of meth to have on hand.
i live about 2 miles from the track and if i can get a good price i'll pass it on.

Want to hear how it went...great weather today. I just need a little more tinkering and I'll join you in a few weeks.

Hey Randy,

Long time no see!!! Hope you and the family are doing okay back there. How's the weather lately? Too bad we still do not have any tracks to go to. Miss the ole gang when we used to meet at the tracks. Stay in touch!

great time

Place was packed with everyone eager to run their cars after the long winter.
Met two other buick owners one with a MINT grey ttype with the crome trim package, looked right off the showroom floor.
And another orginal owner of a GN from Wrights Buick whose son now has the car. track wasn't all that hot for tracktion but that not anything new.:p
I installed the ALKY last weekend and after replacing the cracked header i had to take the boost down and start over tuning it.
so i started with only 14psi and slowly worked it up to 17. running strong and sounding good.
so over the next couple weeks im gonna turn up the wick.
best run was only a 9.45 but im having to relearn how to launch a pegleg car. I didn't even turn on the alky. so we'll see next week if i can work more on the tune.

Alky is great.
My buddy with the purple Challenger was at O-D on the 18th, too. Traction=non-existant!
We went to Mason-Dixon today, I roasted another trany. Traction is usually very good at M-D, but they jacked the rates-$30 for test and tune:eek:

Maybe next time...

Got duty. dammit...

Looking at the possibility of a dyno day at Virginia Speed sometime soon.

va speed the one one liberia and euclid?
i think theyre gone, the sign is down:(

Went there last thursday to get a fitting...1396 Taylor Farm Rd for your GPS...757-468-5101