Old Dominion Test and tune.

matswtt

addicted to boost........
Wensday nite all the red necks come out.:smile:
Haven't seen any Turbo Buicks? I'm running my daily driver just to play alittle, bustin a fat 9.2 :eek: 1/8 with cracked street tires and the raido on. til i finish the gn.
Would like to see more buicks, heck they have a pure street class that the car has to be street legal, driven to the track, full exaust, inspected and no dot slicks on friday nite. I'm gonna check it out next fri to see whats runnin it might be worth it to put a cat back on the gn to race in this street class.:biggrin:

Wensday nite all the red necks come out.:smile:
Haven't seen any Turbo Buicks? I'm running my daily driver just to play alittle, bustin a fat 9.2 :eek: 1/8 with cracked street tires and the raido on. til i finish the gn.
Would like to see more buicks, heck they have a pure street class that the car has to be street legal, driven to the track, full exaust, inspected and no dot slicks on friday nite. I'm gonna check it out next fri to see whats runnin it might be worth it to put a cat back on the gn to race in this street class.:biggrin:

Cool :cool:

hey matt, this is Scott from BK the other night. I am going to try to make it out this Wednesday, if we all aren't drowning in the flood by then.

I'd like to see about getting out there... weather permitting.

I'm having trouble getting the track's web page to load (damn ship). You made mention of no DOT slicks and full exhaust... Does that apply to T&T or is that just to run the street class? I run MT ET Radials and don't have a Cat... would that be a problem?

What is the track schedule like weekly? When do they do T&T? I need to do a little of that to get the new setup dialed in before any real racing...

---Ron

test and tune ucan run anything
wensday gates open at 4 they light the tree at 5
last week i got in 11 runs
and i ate and stopped for a couple drinks

hey guys, It is looking like rain! :mad: I just got my 275x60x15 M/T ET Streets on yesterday too! I was having a problem with overboosting yesterday and want to get that sorted out as well before running the car too hard. I don't think that I'll make it up there today but if this weekend is nice, I'll be out at the Burger King in Manassas again.

week before last in the stocker

bone stock with only the used 30lbers injectors, fuel pump, hot wire,plugs, with cracked up 235/60 tires

ran
1/8 8.89
60' 2.0

View attachment 48902

giggles

bone stock with only the used 30lbers injectors, fuel pump, hot wire,plugs, with cracked up 235/60 tires

ran
1/8 8.89
60' 2.0

View attachment 48902

and my wife and kids were listening to some kids in the stand laughing at the grampa car in the staging lanes.

till it blew the doors off a 2008 mustang 5.0 with the
dealer tags onit. man i wish i was sittin up there to see the expression on the faces.

Cool!! That would have been really funny seeing those youngsters face expressions... LOL Priceless!:biggrin: