Okay

ledzeppac

I'm getting the itch to buy another headache... I've been GN-less for over two years and I want to buy one before all of them go to hell. In my mind I want to buy one before "next" summer. I've been focused on buying property and don't have the cash this summer. This time I want to buy a completed/done 11's car. Nothing fancy just a clean weekend driver. What are those running now a days? Who is even still around from two years ago? Morgan, Neal, Lou, Gary, Mike, Larry, George, Carl, Ernie????

Phil :biggrin:

Graza002 (Andrew) just sold his. That was a nice one that went for less then what it was worth. Just take your time and get a clean one.

Mike Barnard

I'm getting the itch to buy another headache... I've been GN-less for over two years and I want to buy one before all of them go to hell. In my mind I want to buy one before "next" summer. I've been focused on buying property and don't have the cash this summer. This time I want to buy a completed/done 11's car. Nothing fancy just a clean weekend driver. What are those running now a days? Who is even still around from two years ago? Morgan, Neal, Lou, Gary, Mike, Larry, George, Carl, Ernie????

Phil :biggrin:
The nicest car I know of that might be for sale is Geralds & goes by the user name Gerald. It has been in High Tech magazine & a very nice car.

The nicest car I know of that might be for sale is Geralds & goes by the user name Gerald. It has been in High Tech magazine & a very nice car.

Lou I expected a little more enthusiasm... How much is he looking to get for it? I have a goal of one more house then my focus is a GN... Maybe you can start building me one? :eek:

Lou I expected a little more enthusiasm... How much is he looking to get for it? I have a goal of one more house then my focus is a GN... Maybe you can start building me one? :eek:

Contact him directly I can give you his number if you want, just sent me a PM.. and yes his car his very nice..

Really want one... really looking not yet... really missing you... Of course!
If there's anyway you can swing it. Geralds car is a nice piece & highly recommend it. Needs nothing & you know how these cars can eat up money if you buy junk. Just don't want to see you making any expensive mistakes & making yourself miserable again.