ok...trade C5 vette 4 GN

AMS69

that was a hard one to type:frown: but myself and the wife just dont do the nice day cruising without the kids anymore so i need a back seat(without a rollcage that they have to crawl over like my stang:D ). so what i have is a nice 97 vette ,red,black leather,glass top,hatch car,polished zo6 rims,84k miles and real nice car. it has 1 small chip on 1 of the headlights and a crack in the windshield(insurance is replacing) from a rock. it is a automatic trans and runs and drives perfect.i will get pics later but it looks like everyother red c5 out there LOL. modified GNs are ok also, the faster the better BUT still needs a/c,radio etc. and i do not want a high maint. car that i have to watch all the guages and worry about instead of enjoying.sorry no t types.trade value between 17 and 20k. send pics to sadlershawn@yahoo.com and i will return pics of the vette when i download them.thanks guys

AMS I saw someone on corvetteforum looking to trade his GN for a C5. check out the c5 for sale section under corvettetforum.com

lol, yea he actually contacted me on another board already....looks nice but to many miles on body for me and i dont like the guages drilled in the dash being its not like its a real fast race car ???

Hmmmm, I traded my Z06 for a GN, maybe its time to go back...Where are you located?

I wouldn't mind building up another C5...

I have an 87 with 62,000 miles. Lots of mods and driven back and forth 100 miles to the track, so it's very reliable. Too many mods to list, turbo, intercooler, cam, heads, suspension, etc..

84 hot air

have mint hot air 25,000 orig miles some mods i will send pics if interested

Hmmmm, I traded my Z06 for a GN, maybe its time to go back...Where are you located?

I wouldn't mind building up another C5...

I have an 87 with 62,000 miles. Lots of mods and driven back and forth 100 miles to the track, so it's very reliable. Too many mods to list, turbo, intercooler, cam, heads, suspension, etc..

If he's not interested I might be. 98 six speed convertible. you can do a search for my username on C5 for sale section of CF and find the thread. It won't let me post a link, since this is my first post

i cant believe no one wans a nice vette :confused: i wonder if i can put a back seat in it and keep it :biggrin:

starting from the engine...top to bottom.
90% of the Bolt on Parts were ordered from Jays GN.com so pics are available there.

1.standard trottle body
2.009 injectors 15,000 miles
3.Billet Adjustable Fuel pressure regultor
4.Standard Altenator
5.Air conditioning blows cold
6.160 degree stat. with real gauge inside.
7.ALKY control system. Installed professionally by Steve Kaminski (skturbo)
8.Block was stock now bored .30 over. JE Pistons, Connecting Rods and rings
9.Crank was micropolished but not needed to be turned. Bottom end All Forged internals
10.Heads are 8445 Ported and Polished bye Steve Kaminski
11.Head Gaskets are steele shimmed.
12.Typical 9” K&N air filter and crank case breathers.
13.TA61 Turbo With 3” Terry Houston Downpipe and 2.3/4 exhaust. with testpipe and cat.
14.Monster Transmission.com mega monster 2004R with a orange stripe 2800-3000 stall 3800 miles on tranny. RATED for 450 + horse power
15.Standard Drive shaft with all new u-joints (3800 miles)
16.Posi Traction Stock 3.42 gears installed 20,000 miles ago.
17.New Gas Tank With XP 2 Fuel pump (jaysgn) and hotwired
18.Interior No rips Anywhere. Just recovered front seats with good used set. have originals to give if needed.
19.A pillar Dual gauge Boost and voltage with a Alky LED
20.Center Console dual pod gauge with temp and oil temp.
21.Internal Boost Controler located under the dash ignition key.
22.8 (turbo tweak) way ECM chip from mild to perfromace 93octance to 116 octane)
Car was repainted 4-5 yr ago. Has some dings here and there.
23.Wheels are T-Type rims no curb strikes have 4 powersix center caps with BFG's and another pair of T-Type rims with sicks. MT Quicktimes mounted.
All electronics work as the should. All engine work and tuning done by Steve Kaminski of NJ
I have owned the car 6 yrs this april 15th.
There is a viper alarm with keyless entry installed. Alpine stereo with boston accoustic dash speakers and JBL 6x9 with adpters to fit. Sub Box and amp installed for bass factor. Everything done very nice. sounds great.. New plain black floor mats.

Never in an accident since I have owned it. Have a carfax just let me know.

Car has 127,000 miles on body 16,000 on engine.

Car runs AWESOME . IT PULLS ALL THE WAY THROUGH ¼ MILE FOR A TIME OF 11.4 on 22 lbs boost. pump gas 93 And ALKY pushing.

Things needed to be done....
1.front bumper tweaked on passenger side like it was pulled by something (before I got it) doesn't bother me.
2.front llight bezels need to be sanded and resprayed.
3.Alignment. Had new polyurethene bushings put in on passenger side after alignment now it pulls to the right a bit.

I will uncover and give it a bath and take some pics. I just got a new camera and need a reason to justify purchasing it. Please let me know if you want to see some pictures if this sounds like something you would consider.

added airbgs and rides very nice!!!!

interested in a swap?