OK roll cage fabricator?

mikey1107

Are there any recommended shops to build and install custom roll cages in or around Oklahoma City?
Thanks!

Mike Duffy race cars is in Moore.. but boy it's a long wait I hear and they do more racecar oriented stuff. have to clarify what type of fit you want if you bring a street car there.

If you don't mind traveling south, there are a bunch of shops in DFW.

Mike Duffy race cars is in Moore.. but boy it's a long wait I hear and they do more racecar oriented stuff. have to clarify what type of fit you want if you bring a street car there.

If you don't mind traveling south, there are a bunch of shops in DFW.

That's what I have heard about Duffy's place. Good work,long waits.
I will check around DFW, that's not to far. Thanks

Not sure how far you are from him, but Disco Stu does some really nice work. Here is a car that he did:

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/safety-equipment/297044-new-cage.html

Thank you sir.

I'm 3 hours south of Dallas. I know that's a stretch. But I try to make em fit right.

SDC11163-1.jpg

SDC11168-1.jpg

SDC11099.jpg

SDC11013.jpg

SDC10896.jpg

SDC10797.jpg

a1052.jpg

a1051.jpg

a1049.jpg

It would be a bit of a drive(about 4 hours) for you but TYDO Race Cars in Springfield MO does a great job. You can go to thier website www.tydoracecars.com and look in the pictures section and look under the "Team Tydo" section and see some examples of the race cars he has built. I don't want to price Marks work but he is a little over $100 per point for a chromoly bar. He is quick too. I dropped my WE4 off on Monday morning 100% complete with nothing removed and I picked it up Wednesday at lunch completely done and painted.

Good work,long waits.
I will check around DFW, that's not to far. Thanks
Any shop worth it's weight is gonna have a wait this time of year. You get what you pay for.

Are you planning on shipping it somewhere or trailering it?