oil recommendation

i would think it would vary

depending on weather, heat, cold and stuff. can't go wrong with some good synthetic not some knock off. castrol gtx or something along those lines. would anyone suggest a synthetic on a car with that low of miles?

I like the royal purple as well. I could actually tell a difference in how quick the turbo would spool when I switched to it.

I read this somewhere dont know if its true but if a car has not been driven and you Spring Clean and use a Synthetic Oil it may start leaking from rear seals and gaskets? I would love for someone to input on this.

I read this somewhere dont know if its true but if a car has not been driven and you Spring Clean and use a Synthetic Oil it may start leaking from rear seals and gaskets? I would love for someone to input on this.
My opinion synthetic helps you find the gaskets and seals you need to replace.

Personally, I'm a big fan of Brad Penn oil!! It's a semi-synth. special formula which also negates the need for ZDDP. The zinc and other additives of the pre 80's days are already in it.
Ya just have to get used to putting GREEN oil in the car. Probably no harder than putting PURPLE in. ;)

what is normal street driving?

to me it's driving like a granny, but sometimes that kid comes out in me and i have to see the boost gauge bounce for a few secs.

to me it's driving like a granny, but sometimes that kid comes out in me and i have to see the boost gauge bounce for a few secs.

well, I meant not drag racing but on occasion putting the hammer down when someone didnt get the memo on the Turbo Buicks and needs to be put in their place.

anyone else

drive it like your dad let you borrow it and you know you better not bring it back on an empty tank, bald tires, and some door dings.