oil question

sawmillman

Make logs into lumber
Has any one used brad penn oil I been doing some reading and it sounds better than using diesel oil.

I use Brad Penn. Granted I don't take my car to the track. I only have 39000Km,(24000 miles). I did a lot of reading here, and you'll get a thousand opinions. I could put any oil I want in my GN. I only change my oil a couple times a year. Money is no object with the oil that protects my original flat tappet cam. If I thought Royal purple would work better I'd use it. All I can say is whatever you choose.... go with it. Don't second guess yourself. I put 5 quarts of Brad Penn, and a bottle of GM EOS(engine oil supplement), and sleep soundly knowing my baby is well protected. Dave

kirban 2 cents worth

I can't comment on the content of Brad Penn Oil...but if you are seeking the simpliest solution and want to use any oil available at your local store conventional or synthetic just under the SM starburst simply add one bottle of zddplus..period.
Nothing has the concentration levels that is found in that 4 ounce bottle.

It brings the zddp level back to 1,800 ppm in a normal 4-6 quart oil change. The product interesting enough has been brought to market by the person that is will known for having the largest turbo buick collecton of cars & parts in the USA.

Send me a pm with your address and I can send you all the data and testamonials....this product is sold by 4 different cam companies, don garlits is the spokesperson....GM EOS does not even come close...it would take 2 1/2 bottles to equal what we have in 4 ounces.....even the largest company in the usa that makes aluminum roller rocker arms uses it in their engine challenge (Dove Manufacturing) and recommends it.....it was put in the Gallina/Freeman 6 second race car last week by Kenny Duttweiler......

Cam companies include Isky, Crower, Erson, and Delta. Erson was a private label account for us.

kirbanperformance.com

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Thanks dennis I called and talked to you awhile back about zddp and learned alot I just happened across this oil and wanted a opinion on it I do need to order a case of zddp from you I got 3 cars that need it I would like to avoid a cam chage.

im using it now..i had a low oil pressure problem with mobile one..after using brad penn i gained almost 15psi 20-50