Oil leak on new engine

BOSS 6

Test drove my 86 gn yesterday discovered a oil leak , that sucks the guy that built it says it has something to do with the girdle, but one thing I want to pass on is Brian Hofer built me a bad a$$ 200 tranny my engine is around 450-500 hp and it took all of it doesn't miss a beep ,so big UPS to Brian:cool: :cool: :cool:

Without a doubt

The guy who assembled the engine should fix the oil leak --FREE--I have installed 4 RJC girdles and not a one has leaked a drop from the girdle.

Brian builds Killer trannies! Got his 10 sec build & its tough as nails so far.

As for the leaking on a New Motor, the guy needs to stand behind his work. If he isnt comfortable installing a girdle he should have said so up front!
You dont even need one for 500 HP Just 2 caps & thats it!

yep ive seen this before from a car i paid 14,000 for leaked like a open can of pop i had green on the floor i had brown on the floor and red all the colors man was pizzed off so it became a complete over haul but turned out very nice when i was finished no more crap on the floor

I never said he wasn't going to stand behind he has no problem with that its just after being down for over a year and you think you ready to kick some a$$ and then this but I confident he knows what he is doing Chris Hogeland is turning the wrenches so he will get to the bottom of it.

Just make sure that it is coming from the girdle before doing all that work. It's also common to leak out the back of the intake if you don't get it sealed good.

people always take things the wrong way. i did not mean nothing against your tech i just no how you feel damn cant we all just get along .everybody hates leaks as a tech myself i no whats up as well and can fix your leak but i ment nothing against him at all these cars are different animals and you have to have to be carefull when you build one some pay to have there work done some do there own however you gotta love these cars there one of a kind good luck and no dissrespect at all bud

good deal

yeah we will get it going

when you do. we are having a grudge race at muncie drag strip for some tsm racers im no. 2909 if your some what close bring your hotrod and have some fun with us we plan on doing this in oct. :cool:

Make sure you are not over filling the oil pan, when you put the girdle on the full level on the dip stick changed.