Oh Ohhh

I got a photo for you...

..Someone got treed and then dragged..;) :eek:

Should have it up tonight..

So who's car ran that..I dunno..looks like a Buick..wonder if it had a 109 block.humm

:D :D

Good pixs..tell Mark we need to do this again..

I was asleep and no match for his 60ft on that run. The ticket was .851 rt with a 1.780 for me and .666 1.616 for Mark.

I wasnt on top of my game..no matter..I couldnt of run an 11.455 like his car did..or a 7.323 1/8

He has the battle but not the war :)

I need one of them majic buttons
:eek:

See ya guys soon..was fun..

Next time..buwahaha :cool:

Wasn't someone on here talking some smack about being the fastest? ;)

I'm glad to see marks car is running pretty good. Looks like those front tires are wanting to lift!

Originally posted by BLACK6PACK
Wasn't someone on here talking some smack about being the fastest? ;)

I'm glad to see marks car is running pretty good. Looks like those front tires are wanting to lift!

Well i'm still the fastest North of Naples :D

Say what ya want..I ran 8 times in the event..actually plus the times I shut it down..10-11. say what ya want..no nitrous..no race gas..run like I normally run it. Win or lose..I won becuase I was there racing the car.

Mark's car was faster on that run this Sunday. period. Yet I made more power in other runs. I have an 1/8 mile trap of 94.4 and cracked 118 MPH on the top. But its drag racing..he who gets to the line first wins.

When I get my 330 foot sorted out..watch out.. :)

Thanks Bo..that was a 1.78 60 foot that looked like that :)

If any of you were wondering...

..what that black supra at the May 4th rental runs...here is a little something I dug up over at supra forums...

10.383@142 Pete Ibrahim Garage Advance 6 speed :eek:

Funny how he was running "no times" but will then go make it public knowledge on the net.:rolleyes: The time above was not run on May 4th, but I am guess he was in the 10's with a lot of mph...

I think they run N/T in case it does a 13.3 at 141 typical supra time..wouldnt want the world to know when those things happen..

It ego..I dont care..but some people do..

Being an owner of a GN and a Supra, all I can tell you is, apples & oranges, same shape different tastes. GN's can ET without a doubt very easily and cheaply,they have alot more torque and a suspension to go with it. As far as Supras go, my first run stock was 13.85@106 (auto). Now my Supra has run 12.47@116. I haven't run my GN yet due to some tranny issues, hopefully some 11's are lurking in that car.
Its been my understanding that both camps GN & Supra owners totally respect one another, and haven't seen anything to the contrary.

Colby, I think what the irk was the N/T on the window more than anything..

I have total respect for anyone who enjoys their car..irreguardless of what it is..if its fast..its fast ;)