Oh dear god what did these poor cars ever do to deserve this

Gbodyolds

buick.jpg

olds1.jpg

Bbbbwwwwwwhahahahahahaha!

That Olds Has More Ground Clearance Than A Lifted Jeep!

Oh Wait, That Gn Has Rear Mud Flaps On It.
Where Did He Find Those?

That GN has been floating around for some time now. If I remember, thats the one that has the "Boss Hogg" edition horns on the front grille too. Yes, that thing is for real, it isnt photochopped either. Havent seen it here in NY personally, but it is for real, sad to say.
That cutlass is just too funny for words. Id be scared to drive the thing.

haha

to each thier own i saw in dub magazine that they are commin gout with 30 inch rims now to so watch out who knows what they could be on next btw what size are those on the cut thats funny cuz me and my friends were just talking about that tonight

zeus87gn said:
Bbbbwwwwwwhahahahahahaha!

That Olds Has More Ground Clearance Than A Lifted Jeep!

Go ahead and laugh now, but he'll be the one laughing if there is ever another flood like the one in New Orleans...

pontiac69fb said:
Go ahead and laugh now, but he'll be the one laughing if there is ever another flood like the one in New Orleans...
I don't know which made me laugh more. J/K

If he was in a flood like N/O, he would need a boat!

Forgive my humor, I have developed an opinion of certain automobile mods. Some just go beyond reason. That olds gives a meaning to having your head in the clouds...almost literally.

What a great idea! I'm going to get one of those and mount it to my gn too. I could use it as a seat so I can carry a couple extra people.

I didn't like Jada's original regals, I hate these

I didn't care for the Regal diecasts Jada first made. But these new versions are really ugly.

Jada diecasts on ebay

David
87GN

Turbobuick2 said:
What a great idea! I'm going to get one of those and mount it to my gn too. I could use it as a seat so I can carry a couple extra people.

and if your gn ever breaks down you can use it to push it home like a shopping cart handle. you better call the electric company to come through and lower all the phone and power lines first though.