Oh boy....

Gnx6

So I modified my wastegate puck on my old downpipe with an old kit. It looks like the body of the downpipe does not correctly contact the sealing area where it bolts to the turbo. It's an old Terry Houston pipe. So it looks like I need a new downpipe. Who makes a good downpipe these days? I'm open to internal or external gate. If I get an external I would like something that can use a Tial wastegate. I also have TA headers so it needs to clear those. Thanks!

Last edited:
RJC makes some bigger pucks for down pipes if you want to try to use what you have. I wouldn't replace my terry Houston pipe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it's off a ways you could use a block off plate to relocate the hole as another option.
IMG_3836.PNG

Message brian at bison performance. I have one of his plates that did the trick for me. He has them drilled also.

Message brian at bison performance. I have one of his plates that did the trick for me. He has them drilled also.

3/8 pilot hole, .950" hole, .900", no hole. For reference the plates I offer with holes use the factory swing valve location for hole placement and are with a few thousandths of it. If you have can overlap a piece of paper and make a 2D transfer and outline it carefully you can email it to me and I'll overlay it on the plates I have. They are difficult to grind without a carbide burr.