OFFICIAL: wheel/tire picture thread... show em off!

DSC_1921.jpgDSC_1923.jpgDSC_1924.jpg

Looks nice are those aluminum like the Weld Pro Stars ??? Im leaning to the new Weld RT-S in black but not sure yet :confused:

Yes sir, Jeg's has them on sale now so I pulled the trigger. I wanted the RTS wheels the most, but couldn't afford them. Post up if you go that route, would love to see them on a G body.

Yes sir, Jeg's has them on sale now so I pulled the trigger. I wanted the RTS wheels the most, but couldn't afford them. Post up if you go that route, would love to see them on a G body.

Ya thats me to I had the Pro Stars on my Last T and I just think they are over done on the T's Im still saving up for them looks to be around $2000 with tires and tubes and It pains me to screw tires to rears but that will have to be done to :(
We shall see how much money comes in over X mas as of right now sales for our company are so slow we just laid off 2 guys :(

What size tires? More info please!!

Rear...
Wheels: 15x11's w/ 5.5"bs Double Beadlocked
Tires: M/T Drag Radial 315/60's
Suspension: Backhalfed, ladderbars

Front...
Wheels: 15x3.5's w/ 2.25"bs
Tires: MT SR's 26x6.0
Suspension: Tubular Uppers and Lowers, 2'' Drop Spindles

Looks great. I figured it was back halved. I was hoping to put 315's on my car, but doubt they will fit with only a notch.

Looks great. I figured it was back halved. I was hoping to put 315's on my car, but doubt they will fit with only a notch.

Thanks...When I started my rear suspension upgrade, I had my mind made up to stuff a 315/60 under the car. After alot of measuring and figuring, we couldn't get the 315 inside the wheel well with just notching the frame. I wanted the sidewall to be inside the wheel well and to be able to get it down over the sidewall.

I could get a 295/65 inside with a full notch. With a 295/65 or 315/60, you will have to go with a full tub to sit the tire up inside and have a lower ride height. The factory tub rolls down and hits the sidewalls where it meets the wheel well lip.

Once we figured we couldn't get the 315 inside with a notch, the decision was made to backhalf the car. Things just kind of snowballed from there...

John

CAR:1987 BUICK GRAND NATIONAL

Wheel size:16X8''

FRONT:16''
REAR:16''

Back spacing
FRONT:4''
REAR:4''

Tire size:

FRONT:245/50/16
REAR:295/50/16

Make/Model of tire:

Make/model of wheel: AMERICAN TORQUE THRUST II

Brakes:STOCK

Aftermarket Spindles:NOaug7th 044.jpgaug7th 046.jpgaug7th 052.jpgaug7th 051.jpgAUG50.jpg

I have some Weld RT-S black on order. 18x9 front 18x10 rear. Should look nasty. Pictures soon :biggrin: