Official 2010 WCN Thread (Phoenix)

Is there a host hotel? Contact info for host hotel? Bueller? Thanks in advance!;)

Is there a host hotel? Contact info for host hotel? Bueller? Thanks in advance!;)

Check on the Speedworld web site for hotels.

Jeff mentioned the Comfort Inn on Bell Road at Grand Ave which is probably the racer's choice.

Doesn't seem to be a ton of interest. I want to come but I was hoping for like 20 - 30 cars :confused:

^I'm sure there are non TB.com members that will be going. I've got 'new' seats installed so I am looking forward to a nice 5 hour cruise to break them in:cool: I'm in, it's good to have a few 13 second cars there:redface: makes you sub 10 second guys seem that much faster:D

Alan

Doesn't seem to be a ton of interest. I want to come but I was hoping for like 20 - 30 cars :confused:

Just get yourself and a few other GN's from Vegas here for the weekend! :D

We had about 50 Buicks here last year, even though not all of the joined in the bracket race.

Lot of the "local" guys are not board members, but they know of this event, and even new ones show up every year.

The plan will again be to park our cars and trailers Friday afternoon, so we will be ready to start early on Saturday AM.

this event will be great as always. im sure there will be alot of cars. its always nice to see the buick family even if its once a year.

if im lucky cal will help me set a new TB hotair record.

nick, i will be sending you a pm

When I talked with Cal last week, his plan is to be at our event as he already has a few guys here wanting his expert services! :D

ha ha. I was planning on coming all along. Just wanted to stir the pot to jumpstart the thread. mission accomplished. :cool:

I'm hoping I can get 7 sec scott wile

to tune and drive my car,
if I drove it, it might do 13's
I am hoping for some lo 12 sec runs.

if you buy it,

you can take it home with you!!!!!!!!:biggrin:

make you one heck of deal!

only you would know how fast it'll run,

I've been waiting all year for this! My dad & I will be there with our 2 cars. Hopefully I'll have the cage in mine so i can run it without getting yelled at :biggrin:>

I have received confirmation that Cal Hartline WILL be here for the WCN event! :)

There are a few guys that have already requested Cal's tuning services, including myself, while he is here, and would appreciate others that would like to take advantage of the opportunity for help with your tune, please contact me direct so we can work in all that want to participate.

Cal is arriving early in the week, so he will have open time available before the event for tuning as well as at the track.

Scheduling is important so we are able to accommodate all requests, thanks.

nick, did you recieve my pm on cal's services? also can i still take your offer on using your trailer this year?

bump... going to be doing a few test passes on the 8th down at SIR.

well i got my car finished on friday so my dad and i should have our buicks there hopefully