Official 2010 WCN Thread (Phoenix)

Boost231

What's An Intercooler
Staff member
Just wanted to post up letting everyone know i'm getting super excited to attend the WCN this year. my goal is to better my time and have a great event like every year.

anyways ROLL CALL

I hope to make it

alot going on right now,
car is together, but not fired yet,

I missed last yr, :mad:

Nick said I owe him candy! :wink:

I hope to make it

with candy, LOL

dealing with a sick granddaughter, 13yrs old, w/ cancer:frown:
wish I could trade her places.

wow lee, had no idea. sorry to hear this. my prayers are with you and the family.

i dont know

if ill be able to make it this year gotta either get my car runnin better which wont happen unless i fall into a money pit or i gotta get a new car which is about as likely as the first option haha but i hope to make

Com' on now. How can you have an official WCN thread without listing the time and place. Some of us are out of the loop here and need these things spelled out for us.

Lee. My deepest thoughts are with you and your family. I hope,... I deeply hope for the best.

Sorry to hear, Lee, my prayers go out to you and your family. I pray that she makes a speedy recovery.

Thanks

her parents are staying at Ronald Mcdonald house, (usually for terminal patients)
Its alot to handle right now,

Thanks gang.

From Speedworlds website.
Speedworld Dragstrip - Display Event

SpeedWorld Dragstrip Calendar of Events
Event On 11/27/2010
Buick Nationals and Test N Tune Lane
Time: 9:00 AM

Details:
Its the weekend after Thanksgiving, make yourself a Turkey Sandwhich and head to Speedworld for the Buick Grand Nationals day. See some beautiful GN from all over, we will also have a Test and Tune lane open for all. 9am gate time, $25 to race, $15 to watch.

Lou. Hang in there. Prayer for your granddaughter.

many thanks to you all!

visited her today,
she is doing Kemo already, tests show non hodgekins lymphoma ( spelling?)
breaks your heart, but outlook is iffy, they won't say much,

sorry to hi jack the thread Brent,

thanks All!

OK so who going to WCN?

come on , speak up,
I got this side tracked.

Reggie? Jeff? Donnie? Nick?

Not sure yet. I'm trying to get dialed in for the Pinks All Out at Firebird in November.

I plan on going. The Comfort Inn on Bell and Grand offers a discount rate if you are racing at Speedworld. Nice hotel; I stayed there last year.
Jeff

come on , speak up,
I got this side tracked............ Nick?

Maybe I can get past the burnout box this year? :(

Should have the new, killer TA timing set installed by then.

The Rollmasters lasting only 20-50 passes is getting old at $1000+ in repairs plus 2 days working on it whenever one breaks. :mad:

Anyway Lee, send me your address please.

Looking good for me to come this year. Plan on bringing at least a couple dudes from Vegas as well.