off to paint shop

fleebag

I finally brokedown and took it to the paint shop. Hood and trunk will be off as well as the doors. he started stripping down to bare metal today so hopefully wont be too long.

It will be finished in Satin not gloss. I have seen a couple rods done local. i think it will come out great with the new rims on the way.

1010a.jpg

So you're going with the primered look? I agree on some cars it looks pretty good but not sure I'd be able to do it to my GN. Post lots of pics when it's back. :)

well satin has a lil sheen to it so it isn't supr flat. fingers crossd.i saw a 09 zo6 he did and its freaken sweet.
but i will postem soon as i get back,

I'm hoping to be doing the same next month, but finding a quality painter around here is damn near impossible.

i actually keep forgetting but i am getting Centerline Revs 17x7 4"bs and 17x9.5 w/ 4.5"bs but then the centers are brushed like the convo pros.

the guy i spoke to at centerline was cool and helped with choosing the bs and for extra $ you can get the centers done brushed/machined.

starting to primer, hood, doors and trunk are off. door jams are done though. looks like black play dough..lol
getten excited:biggrin:
110110a.jpg

110110.jpg

110110b.jpg

I finally brokedown and took it to the paint shop. Hood and trunk will be off as well as the doors. he started stripping down to bare metal today so hopefully wont be too long.

It will be finished in Satin not gloss. I have seen a couple rods done local. i think it will come out great with the new rims on the way.

1010a.jpg

hello peoples; I'am really wanting to see how the look cums out. I like the satin look but I have not seen it on TB. I think it 's going to be KOOOOL.
IBBY

110510b.jpg

110510a.jpg

110510.jpg

should be ready next week. wheels ordered, will take 3-4 weeks. 17's with centers powdercoated satin black with the lips machined not polished, i am in need of clear turn signals for bumper:biggrin:

That last shot looks awesome, I bet that is going to look really cool when it is all finished! Make sure you put up some pics when its done!