O2's low

dank GN

BlackArts Automotive (661)993-8277
my o2's are super low i have seen it go down to 100s no knock fp set at 42 line off pressure rises 1 psi per pound of boost i have a bog warrener o2 in it what could it be????could it be a bad ground?

I haven't seen any leaks the kit is about 7 months old

my o2's are low also and i think my alky was leaking so i havent even turned it back on...how does your alky leaking cause you to have low 02 readings if you dont mind me asking

Could be..

the "bog warrener" sensor?? They may be an old design.. I've not seen them on the market for some years, now..

my o2's are super low i have seen it go down to 100s no knock fp set at 42 line off pressure rises 1 psi per pound of boost i have a bog warrener o2 in it what could it be????could it be a bad ground?

Have you verified your fuel psi is correct for the boost psi at WOT?

Fuel pump and hotwire?

yea but i have no knock what so ever. i am still curious about the post about alky every time i test my alky system my o2's jump up not down??? i am starting to think i have a bad ground somewhere . you would think i woud see major knock at that low of o2's reading?? is it possiable for the o2 to roller over 900 and hit 100 on scanmaster??

Higher 0'2sare richer and when you hit the purge you are richning the engine. 02's should go up.

make sure to double check your fittings on teh alky pump the meth will evaporate quick if it is leaking.

My recommendation is to remove the alky from teh equation get a KR sensor and get the car running right in stock form then move from there