O2's acting strange!

Fuel pressure 42 with vacuum line off. 16 lbs of boost. Just checked it under wot and it was 58lbs. 02's read 524 at 69 mph!
OK we can eliminate fuel supply as the problem. Terminal D6 on the computer is your O2 ground. This wire goes to the back side of the passenger side head. I doubt it is bad but assuming gets us into trouble. You can strip away some of the sheathing on the wire so an alligator clip can get a good connection to a good ground or you can pierce it with a needle or safety pin and clamp the alligator clip to that. Hook to a good ground (any body metal) and test it.

Sorry, I'm at the lake right now. Will get back with y'all later! Btw, this is the 86' T-Type, no translator!

Sorry, I'm at the lake right now. Will get back with y'all later! Btw, this is the 86' T-Type, no translator!
Your signature shows that you have an LT1 MAF and a translator. If you have an LT1 MAF you need a translator to run it. Do you use the stock MAF?

The negative cable from the battery goes right to the block which makes the motor the main ground for the entire system. The wires on the back of the head are grounding to the block. Just make sure they are tight. Take the coil pack/module off. Take the bolt out holding the harness to the intake. You should be able to get a wrench on them.

RL

Just drove back from the lake after letting the car sit for 6 hours. The 02's were fine all the way home. It was about a 30 min. drive. Turned the car off for about 20 min while drinking coffee. Started it back up and the 02's wouldn't get over 550 again! WTH? Doesn't make any sense! :(

Just drove back from the lake after letting the car sit for 6 hours. The 02's were fine all the way home. It was about a 30 min. drive. Turned the car off for about 20 min while drinking coffee. Started it back up and the 02's wouldn't get over 550 again! WTH? Doesn't make any sense! :(
You said this O2 sensor is new. Did you replace it because the other one was doing the same thing?