Number 1, Best, All Time Favorite Clint Eastwood Movie Scene

My favorite scene from a CE movie was a line not said by him from the movie Outlaw Josie Wales. "Don't p*ss down my back and tell me it's raining."

When a naked man is chasing a woman through an alley with a butcher knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross.
Clint Eastwood
Dirty Harry

Nothing wrong with shooting...as long as the right people get shot.
Clint Eastwood
Dirty Harry

'It's a helluva thing killing a man -- you take away everything he's got, and everything he's ever gonna have.'

- Clint Eastwood as William Munny, The Unforgiven.

God bless the police officers, deputy sheriff's, state troopers, and federal officers who protect us ever day..every day..every day.

Oh heck yeah, Clint's one of my favorite actors. Here's one of my most favorite Clint Eastwood scenes as Josey Wales:

YouTube - The Outlaw Josey Wales - Dying ain't much of a livin'

The fellow thought he had no alternative but to face Josey down - Bad Decision!

But my most favorite line is this one from "The OutLaw Josey Wales": (There are three kinds of suns in Missouri: Sunshines, sunflowers, and sons-of-bitches)

Hmmm "you better bury Ned right,,,,,, and don't cut up or otherwise harm no whores,,,,,,,, or I'll come back and kill everyone of you sons a bitches!"

Gunnery Seargant Thomas Highway: "Sergeant, get that contraband stogie out of my face, Before I shove it so far up your ass you’ll have to set fire to your nose to light it"...

Heartbreak Ridge 1986