Now 321 is on E-Bay

The description is a little misinformative. Reserve is pretty damn high:biggrin:

321 History

GNX #321 was offered for sale by Legendary Motorcar Company of Canada in June of 2006. At that time, it had only two registered owners. It went unsold at that time, not unexpected since Legendary is "legendary" not only for the quality of their cars, but for their high prices as well.

321 was sold new in Ann Arbor, MI and still had the original oil filter and spark plugs bagged and retained as of its prior offering in 2006. Window sticker has never been removed, but our records indicate that the original book and jacket are no longer with this car.

If you're a current GNX owner or have any questions or other inquiries, please PM or direct an email to GNXRegistry@buickturbo.com. We are working with both Rick Hunt and Brett Wallace (GN Registrar) to validate and document the provenance of each of these important 1980's supercars, and your contributions are more than welcome.

Hope this helps!

#321 was on eBay in July 06. The highest bid was $76,600 with the reserve not met. It had 816 miles on it at that time.

Mark

I know this seller. I bought a car from him (Marv, aka/Professor Tailpipe) several years ago. Pretty honest fellow, although a little full of himself. If you want this car, expect to pay him dearly.

I know this seller. I bought a car from him (Marv, aka/Professor Tailpipe) several years ago. Pretty honest fellow, although a little full of himself. If you want this car, expect to pay him dearly.

Rich

Full of himself is an understatement......He's a DICK !!!

Rich

Full of himself is an understatement......He's a DICK !!!

LOL! Ain't that the truth. I bought a 93 Cobra from him, and he couldn't have been nicer. When I moved down here I gave him a call to come by and see him and his place, he blew me off like I had some sort of contageous illness.

He does get some nice cars.