Nov. 28th Santiago Canyon to Fuddruckers Lunch Run!

holy smokes!!!!!!!
I dident read the date right,,, so my brother and i were sitting around in lake forest alone on thanksgiving day waiting for every one for 2 hours,,
even maneged to pisss off our wifes "car crusie on thanksgiving" they were not happy.

I told you to put the Pipa down.. :D :p

We live on one side of the canyon and it's dry and beautiful outside. Nice and cold - perfect weather for a cruise. The hour by hour forecast is calling for NO more rain until late in the afternoon/evening :) We should be good to go! See everyone at noon!

Thanks to everyone for coming - we had over 40 cars! We had Evo's, Mustangs, Subarus, GTO's, Vette's, Camaro's, DSM's, a BMW, a Hemi Cuda, Classic Cars, an S2000, 240sx's, G8's, Solstices, Mopars, an STS-V - we really had a little of everything! Thanks to everyone for being so cool on the cruise and for staying together.

Here is a link to the picture album and here is a small sampling of pictures:

SantiagoFudruckers_11-28-09_42.JPG

SantiagoFudruckers_11-28-09_30.JPG

SantiagoFudruckers_11-28-09_46.JPG

SantiagoFudruckers_11-28-09_06.JPG

SantiagoFudruckers_11-28-09_51.JPG

SantiagoFudruckers_11-28-09_45.JPG

SantiagoFudruckers_11-28-09_33.JPG

SantiagoFudruckers_11-28-09_28.JPG

SantiagoFudruckers_11-28-09_23.JPG

SantiagoFudruckers_11-28-09_53.JPG

The video will be up hopefully by tonight here.

We have lots of stuff coming up, a trip to the LA Auto Show, a dyno day, and our monthly meet on the 12th. If you have anything coming up that you want to add, or if you just want hang out with a bunch of local car guys, definitely sign up and check the site out.

And finally, the video from yesterday.

Next meet is on December 12th at Nick's in Fullerton. I'm not sure if we're going to go to the LA Auto Show before the meet or do another cruise, but I know for sure it'll be on the 12th...

Check back here and I should figure it out in another day or two :)

too many new cars for me to attend. Harold you need
to bring that supra out and stop talking about it.