nother newb so-cal

cj92345

I worked at a busy buick dealer from 1979 to 1988, did PDI's and road testing cars coming out of service, it was also an olds dealer so got to do the same when the 442's and hurst olds came out, was great time back then I remember we got one GNX, (cant remember the number) but it had a few warranty issue's so I got to drive it a few times.
finally got a GN though, was looking at 97-04 vets but came across this GN, one owner, no posi, no power windows or locks and the car is all stock except for valve cover breather. gonna just do minimal work to it and drive it.
thanks

No posi? What year GN is it? Welcome to the site. Make yourself at home. Let us know if you have any questions.

Happy spooling.:)

Mike Barnard

86' GN , live in Hesperia.....will have trans question, as the guy I bought the car from just had the trans "rebuilt" by a moron shop, TCC locks up as soon as it shifts into 2nd gear, have done some research on here and possible shorted tcc solenoid, ordered one from kirban

I'd say to give Turbo Lou a call. He can point you in the right direction. Tell him that I sent you.

Mike B.

Lou (949) 378-1590