Not my kill, but a fellow Buick owner

trixdout

Check this guy out. Stumbled upon his youtube video after watching one member's video here and followed two more after and came onto this one. Made my night kinda deal. Idk, pretty kool especially for me.

I would highly recommend a W body GS for a daily driver. The leather seats in these cars is one of the best I've ever sat in and I have driven from Cali to Missouri in these seats. The seat heaters are a big plus and of course the engine power is nice. Gas mileage for me to and from work is 21-23 but on trips I have gotten as high as 29 average on one tank. A guy I work with has a v6 Honda drives the same route and only gets 25. Take one for a spin, even in stock form they will roast the tires and the value is pretty low due to age so you get a good car for the money.

Awesome video!

Yup the 97 and up SC'd Regal's and their cousins the GTP Grand Prix (they have the same drive trains and under pinings) can be made to go into the 11's with some pretty easy mods.
I have a stock 97 GTP that I bought brand new, and use as my back up driver on rainy days or when the GN is down.

There are also bolt on turbo kits avaialble for them where you basically gut the supercharger and use it's housing as your intake for the turbo system. Installs in a weekend and takes them form their bone stock 15.0 ET to a high 11....

Once you add that power tho....besides massive torque steer from the FWD set up....the trick is keeping a transmission in them....but we know what that's like, don't we...?
But the motors are strong.

Yup the 97 and up SC'd Regal's and their cousins the GTP Grand Prix (they have the same drive trains and under pinings) can be made to go into the 11's with some pretty easy mods. I have a stock 97 GTP that I bought brand new, and use as my back up driver on rainy days or when the GN is down.

There are also bolt on turbo kits avaialble for them where you basically gut the supercharger and use it's housing as your intake for the turbo system. Installs in a weekend and takes them form their bone stock 15.0 ET to a high 11....

Even the earlier McLaren TGP's too, they were insane, very underrated...

Once you add that power tho....besides massive torque steer from the FWD set up...

... and then some lol. :D

Well done video. The dude is having fun with it. That's what it's all about. It's even sweeter when you can think outside the box and prove others wrong.:)

Great find.

Mike B.

Great video. My GSE looks exactly like his in color. These cars are fun to drive! Mine just has a tune and it gets down the road! I can't wait to put a smaller pulley on it;)

Even the earlier McLaren TGP's too, they were insane, very underrated...

... and then some lol. :D

I had one back in the day. It was a great road car. Very comfortable and all the bells and whistles but it was quick only when compared to non turbo GM cars. I had a stock Talon TSI-AWD and a SHO and both would take the GP's lunch money any day of the week. It was based on Chevy's 3.1 which is a totally different animal than the sc3800 found in the newer GTPs with no comparison on power potential. Don't get me wrong, I loved the styling and would like to have another one just for it's uniqueness but not for it's sleeper status.

There is just something SERIOUSLY WRONG with watching front wheel burnouts. HA HA